✊🏼Dont Forget Me😞

✊🏼Dont Forget Me😞: Just an ideaa lmao I dunno but if you think Of Dont Forget by Ikon you're valid I love you cause its highkey based on it
Type: Letter format,, sad, short

_____________

Dear Y/N
How have you been? Ive seen your posts on media's. You seem happy! It feels like you dont remember me.. Do you think of me?

Yes I think of you..

I saw you found someone new. I hope he treats you well. Better than how I could. He seems to be a fine guy. If he hurts you just call me right away I'll be sure to tell him not to treat you wrong.

If I called would you answer..

Dont be with someone who will treat you worse.. Than what I did.

You treated me the best..

But just know.

Dont say it..

I love you.. And it wont change if I were to find someone and with the fact you have someone. I love you.

...

Love, Minhyuk

You sniffed as you lied in bed. Maybe you had just gotten over him in a sense.. But in reality he wasn't leaving your head.

His smile, his laugh, the way he looked at you. It would never be the same.

But what were you to do? This letter was from years ago. Now.. You open a new one..

Dear (F/L/N)

You have been invited to the wedding of Park Minhyuk and Choi Hara.

-🖤-

And now there you sat. Why were you here. You had no right. You wanted to leave. This wasn't right. You had imagined it. You dashing out of the church and him running after you and cancelling the wedding.

Dont be so selfish (Y/n)..

You think as your teary eyes watched them put the rings on each other and then a kiss. That you felt was meant for you.

______

You had just finished drinking and now were outside a bit tipsy as you leaned on the balcony of the big house the part was at observing everything. Suddenly you heard footsteps and then there he stood next to you looking out. You then sniffed.

"D-Did you forget about m-me?" You asked. He then looked at you and then put his gloved hand up and wiped your tears before going over and placed his forehead on yours.

"Of course not.. I thought you forgot about me.." He says. You then shake your head softly.

"Never.. In a million years.." You say. He then pulled away and looked at you with sadness in his eyes.

"Well I guess we are too late.." He says. You reciprocated his look as the two of you looked each other in the eyes.

"I guess so.." You say softly. And in an instant.. Everything you two had been through before this day.. Was gone and you truly forgot about each other. But you always believed in another life.. Maybe you'd be together.. Happily like the two of you had dreamed as teenagers.

______

Okay I made myself sad wow.

Uhm anyways I was thinking about Taeyangs wedding dress and I just sadness x2

But uhm

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SMALL UPDATE LETS BE HAPPY !!

Okay bye while I go cry—

Love you🤧💕😞