seven

BELLAMY'S POV-

I sit in my basement, hanging out with my bestfriends, Murphy and Miller. They're playing xbox while I sit on the other couch drinking.

Miller asks," So who was that girl you were with at that party on Friday?"

Murphy adds," Yeah, you guys never went upstairs. Where's the Bellamy we know?"

I shoot him a look," Jealous, Murph?"

He rolls his eyes," Shut up."

" Her name is Clarke, she's cool."

Miller and Murphy share a look.

" What? She's different."

Murphy makes a sick look," You into her?"

I shake my head quickly," No, I just like messing with her."

Miller says," If you get whipped, Murphy and I aren't talking to you."

" Don't blame me for having no game."

Miller laughs," Go home, man."

I stand up, chug the rest of my beer, and rush out," See ya boys." I head up the stairs, and to the table, taking a cookie from the island.

" Hands off." I hear from behind me. Miller's sister stands there, her arms crossed.

" Welcome home, Raven, starting to think I'm here more than you are."

" Probably true. I'm just dropping by some money for Miller, and grabbing some clothes." She drops a bag onto the floor, slipping her shoes on.

" Going back to your boyfriend's?" I say with a smirk, chewing on a cookie, leaning against the counter.

" Finn isn't my boyfriend."

" Because you're both idiots and don't realize the connection you have." I joke.

She lunges forward, whipping a cookie at me.

" Waste of a perfect cookie." I say, shaking my head.

She slips on her jacket," And actually, I'm heading to Clarke's, for some dinner."

" Dinner?"

" Yeah, she's having some friends over for pizza and a movie."

" Like who?"

" Finn and I, and some other people that you don't associate with." She says almost harshly.

" Have fun at your lame movie night."

" I don't suppose you'd like to come."

" No."

" Are you sure? I think you have a jacket to retain."

" She told you?" I ask, alert.

Raven laughs," Who else wears a ridiculous black leather jacket?

" I told her to keep it."

" Well, aren't you two just so cute." She laughs all perky and flutters her eyes.

" We're not like you and Finn."

" You just said,' We', didn't you?"

" It's not like that."

" Come on, let's go, Bellamy." She says, walking out. And strangely, I follow, grabbing my jacket.

*** A/N

Woahhh, I made Raven & Miller siblings hope y'all don't mind (-:

Expect another update today, since this one was so short!

XOXO (almost to 500 reads, ILY)