forty-four

BELLAMY'S POV-

From: Willa

Clarke is in trouble, 866 Penny Tree Drive

I make an illegal U-turn, heading to the address. I know this area, it's abandoned homes and the dump. What the hell is Clarke or Willa doing here?

I arrive at the house, hearing two gun shots. I fly out of the car, rushing up to the house, hiding from the windows and doors, but peeking in. Nothing.

I push the door open, whispering," Clarke? Willa? Where are you?"

" Bellamy?" I hear in a cracked whisper. I follow the sound, seeing Clarke in the corner of some food pantry room. She's crying and holding Willa in her arms. Clarke holds out her hand," Shh, he's in the backyard. What are you doing here?"

" Claaaaarke. Where are you hiding?" Dean chimes.

I wink to Clarke," Stay here." I step off, hiding behind a kitchen counter. I hear Dean step inside, slide the porch door closed and lock the door in place. I stand up quickly, forcing him out through the glass door. He groans as we meet the ground, the gun only inches from his hand. I punch the shit out of him. He grows unconscience, lying down helpless. " You leave Clarke out of this." I punch him once more before getting up and returning to Clarke. I hear police sirens in the front, and I take Clarke, helping her up.
I pick up Willa, holding her in my arms. Clarke slowly hops behind me, following out to the front, to safety.

CLARKE'S POV-

I walk through the hall, grasping my binder in a nervous way.

" Clarke." I turn, hearing an unfamiliar voice. Raven stands there, a soft smile on her face. " How are you? After, you know..."

" Willa was my friend."

She nods," I never had the pleasure of being close with her..."

I nod," She was...really funny."

" How are you? It's okay not to be okay." She says.

" Why are you talking to me?"

" I know we've been through some rough stuff-my fault, but I'm still here for you."

" You won't understand."

" I can try? I mean, I've never lost anyone close to me before, but I know the feeling of loss."

" You do?" I ask.

" Yeah, I mean, I thought I was having a baby...and even though I put on a brave face, and acted like it didn't completely scare me, I was petrifed. I wasn't nearly ready for a baby, but I knew I would be the best possible mother I could be."

" But then..."

" I wasn't actually pregnant. It was like a body malfunction or something."

I crack a short laugh.

" It made me realize that I made a lot of stupid mistakes in the past, and I want to change it."

" Let's give it some time, but my door is always open." I smile," See you later."

" Yeah, I'll save you a spot on the pyramid."

I laugh," Okay."

*** A/N

Bellamy saved her, yeah yeah & because we're hitting the end, Raven and Clarke are "friends?" again....

There's two more chapters left.. )-: