forty-two

The Day Before Clarke Returned To School- Flashback.

BELLAMY'S POV-

I walk through the halls, keeping an eye out for Clarke, doubting she'll be here, and for Dean. I don't care about a punishment, I'm going to punch the shit out of him. He did this to her.

I run into Willa, she laughs," Looking for your girl?"

" Have you seen her?" I ask with some hope.

" No, I think she's a no show for today. I went and saw her yesterday, she's okay."

" Have you seen Dean?" My hair rises at his name.

She looks around," I saw him, yeah, but I don't know where he is now."

" He did this to her, you realize that right? He's a scary guy, and I don't trust him at all."

" So, what are you planning on doing? Getting into a fight, getting suspended, or expelled? Bellamy, you've already gotten into a fight this semester, calm down."

" He hurt Clarke."

" Where's your proof?"

" I just know it."

She sighs," I'm going to class. I'll send him in your direction if I see him." She says with a laugh.

After class, I find him. Sipping water, peacefully at the water fountain. I walk up to him, taking the back of his shirt and pressing him up against a nearby locker," How could you fucking do that to her? Huh?" I punch him.

He laughs.

" You think it's funny?"

" Hurts, doesn't it Bellamy? Bellamy Blake."

I loosen my grip," What the hell are you talking about?"

" Loosing someone, forever, it sucks, doesn't it? At least you still have Clarke. Strong girl. Maybe I should've gone after your sister."

I press him agaisnt the wall harder again," Is this some kind of game to you?"

" It's a sort of avengement, you dumbass." He pushes me off of him. " Can't believe you didn't recoginze me either, everyone says I look like my father, we have the same name, and you know, it still took you this long to put the pieces together; except I have to feed you the information."

" Valencia...shit."

He nods, and smiles proudly," Your father put my father in prison for life."

" Your father killed mine." I say with spite.

" Whatever. He couldn't handle what he had set up."

" Is that what he told you?" I say with a laugh.

" I'd say let's ask our fathers the truth, but you know, you can't really do that." He walks off down the hall with smirk on his face.

I punch the locker to my right, how do I get to Clarke now? This is my fault. She was drugged and it was MY fault.

*** A/N

I'm really trying to set this story apart from the others, but this IS a bellarke fanfiction, so let me spoil it now, THEY WORK IT OUT. Just wait, kiddos. (-;

I just wrote the ending. And I'm sort of an emotional wreck. Lol. Hmm. Sequel or new story? What do y'all think?