fifteen

( POV'S switch around a lot in this chapter, so make sure you read who's POV it is! )

CLARKE'S POV-

The next full week flies by, studying and going to school, simply hanging out with Bellamy, seeing movies and going to the mall with Raven, I feel like I can actually belong here.

I'm with Raven now, and we're watching the Notebook in my room. She's laying on the floor with a bunch of magazines and I'm ironing my cheerleading uniform for the game tonight. Friday night games are the best.

Raven asks me," Do you and Bellamy have any plans for after the game?"

" You're acting as if we're a couple, Raven. We're just friends."

" Have you guys kissed?"

" Yeah, a couple times, but it's not like that."

She rolls her eyes," You shouldn't keep secrets from your bestfriend."

" I'm not!"

" Mhm." She says, flicking a page of the magazine, making the loud paper sound.

" What's up with you today? You seem upset?"

" Has Bellamy ever told you about us?"

" What?" I ask, caught off guard.

She sighs," Bellamy and I use to be that whole friends with benefits thing, last year. He was a nice guy at first, but then he just changed, and I don't want to the same happening to you."

A lump forms in my throat, couldn't say that made me a little upset myself.

Raven frowns," I'm sorry, I figured he would've told you..."

I shake my head frantically," It's fine, I'm glad you told me. I'll be careful."

She smiles," Okay."

" I'm pretty sure Bellamy said he was going to your brother's party anyways."

" My brother's party? Well maybe you and I can hangout with the rest of the cheer team."

" Yeah, that sounds fun."

RAVEN'S POV-

" I'll text the girls, see what they're doing!" I say, picking up my phone.

Clarke smiles," Okay. How does this look?"

Without looking up from my phone, I say," Looks great."

I text Miller:

Make sure Bellamy gets drunk tonight, maybe even more than drunk

Clarke laughs," I don't know about you, but I'm starving. Should I order pizza?"

I nod," Yes, definitely."

She nods, heading out of her room and downstairs.

Miller replies quickly:

What are you up to Raven?

I laugh, responding:

You're loosing track of your bestfriend, and you know it, make sure he has fun tonight

I set my phone down, flipping through the magazine again.

-

BELLAMY'S POV-

After the basketball game, everyone files off the bleachers and out of the gym. I wait for Clarke to come out of the girl's locker room to see if she wants to do anything. I was invited to Miller's party where he insists I come and hangout, but not sure if I'm feeling it.