eight

(these are never edited, i really do apologize)

CLARKE'S POV-

Dumping a bag of salt and vinegar chips into a huge plastic bowl, the doorbell rings.

From over in the living room, Finn walks in," Want me to get it?"

" I got it, here." I hand him the chips and he walks off back into the living room.

I head to the front door," Coming!" I open the door, smiling to Raven holding a plate of cookies.

She gives me a huge grin, and gives me a one handed hug," Made them myself!"

" Looks amazing, let's hide them in the kitchen."

She laughs," I brought a guest, I hope you don't mine." I furrow my brow, confused. She smiles blankly, pulling on someone hidden by the window and the shade.

Bellamy innocently smiles as we make eye contact. My shoulders relax, and I slouch, faking a smile," Everyone's welcome, come on in."

Raven steps inside, heading into the living room.

I turn to Bellamy, and he smiles proudly," Hey, Princess."

" Stop calling me that." I retort, shutting the door behind him.

" Listen, I didn't want to crash your little nerd party, but Raven insisted." He says, as if Raven is supposed to make him being here better.

I walk passed him," When I have a little asshole party, you'll be at the top of the invite list."

" VIP, I hope." He laughs.

I turn around, stopping in my tracks, he crashes into me. I peer up at him," You know, I'm not really sure I want you here."

" What happened to, everyone's welcome?"

" Everyone but you."

" That makes me special then."

" Whatever floats your boat."

-

After a long night of endless comedy movies and one chick flick, which was begged by Raven, only her, Finn, Bellamy, and I are left.
Raven stands up from the couch, stretching and yawning.

Finn smiles," It's time to go home." He whispers to me on the couch next to him," I'll take her."

I nod," Okay."

Raven hugs me," Thanks for the fun night, glad you're here, girl."

I pat her on the back," Yeah, me too. Sleep tight."

Bellamy groans from the floor, stretching his arms out," That chick flick was horrible."

" Yeah, yeah. Help me clean up." I say, throwing a piece of popcorn at him.

He opens his mouth," Try again."

" No, Bellamy, please help me." I say, almost desperate.

" Just once." He says, leaving his mouth wide open again.

I laugh," Okay." I pick up another popcorn, aiming for his mouth. It falls short, hitting his chin. " Wait, let me try again."

He shrugs, waiting.

" Okay..." I aim once more, hitting it farther and hitting him the forehead.

" Are you missing on purpous?" He whines.

" No." I say, almost offended.

" If you get it this time, I'll help you clean up."

" You're on." I start to aim, waving my hand in the air for correct persision. I throw, and the piece of popcorn lands right in his mouth. I cheer, and we both laugh. " Don't underestimate me."