thirty-eight

CLARKE'S POV-

While sitting in accounting, about a week later, I get a call down from the office. My teacher is standing at his podium, talking away while us students copy down the notes.

The phone on the desk rings, my teacher pausing to answer," Hello, room 331, yes she's here, okay I'll send her right down, okay bye." He looks at me," Clarke, they want you in the office."

" Did they say what for?" I ask, confused.

" No they didn't. You can take your things with you." I nod, gathering up my stuff.

I walk into the office, smiling the receptionist," Hi, I'm Clarke..."

My counselor, Mrs. Evans, walks out," Clarke, sorry we pulled you from class, can you come into my office?"

I nod," Am I in some kind of trouble?"

" No, no not at all." I step inside, smiling at an unfamiliar boy's face. " Clarke, this is Dean Valencia, he's new to the school."

I smile," Hi, nice to meet you."

He nods," You too."

Mrs. Evans asks," I was wondering if you'd like to show him around? You just recently were new around here, and Dean was previously homeschooled."

I nod," Yeah, I'd love to show you around."

Mrs. Evans smiles," Great, okay, I have hall passes for you both, you both have studyhall next period so I pulled you out to take a tour."

" Okay, sounds good."

Walking through the different hallways, explaining teachers and the schedule, we finish the tour and stop in the cafeteria for some lunch.

I ask," How overwhelming is it to be homeschooled, then start public school two months before summer?"

He leans back in the chair, thinking for a moment," Well, I think public school is a joke, and I have no idea how I'm going to pass."

I laugh," So you have strong feelings about public school."

He nods," You think?"

" Yeah."

" My mom use to teach me, she was a stay at home mom for my younger sister and I."

" How old is she?"

" She just turned nine. Her name is Candice."

I smile," That's a pretty name."

" She's starting that attitude stage early."

I laugh," So what happened with your mom?"

He stiffins," Let's just say my father's past caught up to us."

I gasp," I'm so sorry."

He shrugs," I'm dealing with it."

" Candice is lucky to have you then."

He leans forward," You have pretty eyes, Clarke."

" Thank you..."

" Has anyone ever said that to you before?"

I smile proudly," In fact, someone has...my boyfriend."

He sits back," Damn."

" Actually that's him walking over now. Bellamy!"

He turns and looks, his hand gripping the back of his chair.

Bellamy walks over, kissing my cheek," Hey, you look so beautiful today." I stand up and hug him.

Dean blushes," Thanks."

Bellamy frowns," Who's this?"

Dean holds out his hand," I'm Dean."

Bellamy stays back, staring at him. I laugh, taking Bellamy's hand," He's new here, Mrs. Evans asked me to show him around."

Dean smirks," Clarke is a great tour guide."

Bellamy nods, a stern look on his face. He looks at me, pressing his lips to mine passionatly. His tongue enters my mouth, coming on a little too strong. I pull away laughing, wiping my mouth," Bellamy."

He smiles to Dean, then looks back at me," See you later, babe."

I laugh, pushing him away. I sit back down across from Dean," He's nicer when you're not flirting with his girlfriend."

Dean sighs," I can't help it, I thought feelings were mutual. What's his name, anyways?"

" Bellamy..."

" Bellamy what?"

" Bellamy Blake." I answer. He looks down the hall from where Bellamy left to, a mean look on his face. I ask," Why?"

He wakes up, looking at me," Clarke Blake?"

I laugh," Clarke Valencia? No."

He shrugs, rolling his eyes.

*** A/N

The link at the top isn't mine, but by far one of my favorite bellarke ship videos, the song is cute, and the videos, the effects, OH I just rewatch it every day (-:
Let me know if you like it, if it doesn't work, here's a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkHiDltG5iw&list=LL95joxx_gBSnisAaQPDA0Dg&index=5