twenty-two

CLARKE'S POV-

I finally finish getting ready, letting my big curls bounce around my head, my long lashes blink with shiny eyeshadow; and my simple white dress flowing along my body, stopping just above my knees.

I slip into my white wedges, grab my small wallet, and checking my phone; with no messages. I sigh, leaving my room.

After a long, but beautiful ceremony, Kim and I exit the church, waiting outside with the other family. I stand there quietly uncomfortable while Kim talks with my supposed grandparents. I look around, scratching at my arm, the overwhelming awkwardness feeling taking over me.

I silently gasp, seeing a familiar person under a tree, dressed nicely in a tux, hands in pocket. I touch Kim's arm, and motion to the tree.

She smiles and nods," Go ahead."

I slowly walk over, and he meets me halfway. I laugh," And what are you doing here?"

He takes a deep breath, scratching the back of his head," Hopefully not making a fool of myself or causing a scene."

" I think you're okay." I say, pulling him close by his suit collar. I wrap my arms around him.

" Look at that girl, who wears white to a wedding?" He motions to someone behind me, laughing.

" Bellamy." I say with a laugh, hiding my face in his neck, embarrassed of my white dress.

He laughs, squeezing my hip," I'm totally kidding. Come here." He wraps his arms around my waist, holding me close.

" I'm glad you came."

" I'm glad you put the invite in the mail."

I smile," Yeah..."

He looks down at me, and kisses my lips softly," You look absolutely beautiful."

I blush, looking away," Oh stop."

His lips hover over my cheek," I'm serious, you're taking my breath away."

" Let's go. We have some dancing to do." I take his hand and we walk to through the parking lot to his car; the wedding reception awaits.

*** A/N

I'll be posting again! Don't worry about the shortness, just wanted to update on this fine fine morning!

I'm going to see Insurgent today at the movie theater and I'm so so excited I can hardly wait! (If you've seen it, please no spoilers)

ILY ALL XOXO

»Question: What time zone are you in?
Answer in the comments!!