thirty-one

two weeks later-

BELLAMY'S POV-

" She looks beautiful today." I say, admiring the blonde haired cutie across the hall laughing with Finn.

" Go tell her then." Octavia says, annoyed at my tendency to drool all over Clarke.

I shrug," We're friends now. I don't want to make it weird."

" Keep staring at her like this, and you calling her beautiful won't be the only thing you're doing that's weird."

I roll my eyes," It's hard."

She sighs, and pats my back," It's better this way."

I shrug," I just don't want to see her move on, that would probably kill me."

Octavia laughs," If she's important to you, you better tell her before it's too late."

" Her happiness is important to me, and in the past two weeks, she's been happy."

" And who's been by her side the whole time through that?"

I give a look to Octavia,"...Finn?"

She laughs, shaking her head," No, not right at this moment, but you."

" Exactly why I can't make it weird."

" It'll work itself out. I have to go, I'll see you later, bro." She walks off and I approach Clarke.

She turns to me and smiles," Hey." Her words trickle off her tongue in a bright tone.

" Hi." I say, taking a deep breath.

" What's up?"

" Nothing, just want to walk you to class."

She nods," Alright."

She closes her locker, and we walk towards the elevator, her foot still in a cast, but a temporary cast and she's on crutches still.

" I get my cast off this weekend." She cheers.

" That's awesome, you'll have a little chicken leg."

She laughs and rolls her eyes," Yeah, definitely. I might need another babysitter, any chance you want to come over and help me out?"

" I'd love to."

She presses the button, and leans against the wall, perking her one eyebrow.

I ask," What?"

She shrugs," You did it again."

" Did what?"

" You'd love to come over this weekend." I embarrassingly laugh, looking at the ground. She nudges me with her the end of her crutches," Hey, don't get all shy."

" Clarke, I didn't mean to make it weird."

" You didn't. It's just funny watching you squirm." She winks, and goes into the elevator.

I follow in after her, looking around the hallway before heading in. She leans up against the elevator wall, while I shut the doors and pull on the emergency stop. I push her up against the wall, holding her waist and pressing my lips to her smile.
Truth is, we haven't been friends for awhile. We've been more than that. We're basically dating, but no one else knows about it.

She moans as I make my way down her cheekbone to her neck, clenching her hands against the wall. She nudges me off with her shoulder, and presses the emergency button so we can return to class.

Clarke laughs," You go too quickly."

I drop my head," I'm sorry."

She squeezes my cheeks from my chin, pulling my lips to hers. " It's okay."