twenty-six

This chapter is dedicated to all of you because your comments are the best & the votes make my day! Honestly, I wouldn't be write if it weren't for all of you, and I love to write, TYSM!

CLARKE'S POV-

I run through my closet, picking out a dress for the banquet. There's a knock at my bedroom door, and I open it.

Finn steps in," Hey, your Aunt let me in."

" I figured. What's up?"

" I was up all night long."

" Were you really?" I say, raising my eyebrows. I hold up a deep purple dress, asking," What do you think?"

" Too cute, we need something a little more...sexy."

I raise my eyebrows again," Finn!"

He laughs," You'll agree when I tell you why I was up all night long."

I shake my head slowly," Do I want to know?"

" Probably not."

" Bellamy came over last night."

" Are you guys friends?" I ask, rummaging for another dress.

" He didn't come to see me, Clarke." I realize what he means, and I stop looking. I slowly turn, facing him. " I'm sor-"

"-Don't be. What was he doing there?"

" He asked Raven to be her date for the banquet."

" Oh. Wow." I say, surprised.

He looks away," And they're dating now."

" What do you mean, dating?"

He rolls his eyes," I mean, Bellamy is an asshole."

" That's an understatement. Any chance you want to go to the mall?"

He glares at me," No."

" Finn, come on, I need a guy's opinion."

He glares at me again," Clarke, I'm not the opinion you want..."

" Fine, I'll ask Octavia, but you'll miss out on pizza!"

He sits up," Pizza?"

" Yeah, let's go." I take his hand, grab my jacket and wallet on the way out the door.

I call Octavia on the way to her house, telling her we have an important mission that we need her expertees on. Time to put up a fight.

*** A/N

Hmmmm i was on a writer's block,i literally wrote this chapter a million different ways, just ignore it because next chapter will be better i promissseee

& i got my nails done so its really hard to type!

TYSM FOR 6.5k+ Y'ALL AMAZE ME!