Chapter 3 - Sleepover

We reach my house and start the sleepover. I really just wanted Peeta to come but that would have given him a hint and I don't plan in doing that just yet. I mean we're only nine.

After a while of playing I started to get up to go to the bathroom but when I was about to walk...
"Where are you going, Katniss?" Peeta said.

"To the bathroom."

"Ok. But remember you can't walk without crutches."

"Oh! Right. Thanks, I almost forgot."

"Anything for you." He then hugs me and gives me that award winning smile. I smile back. I can't help but smile when I'm around him.

After I come out Finnick says, "ok, so the other day my older sister had an sleepover and she an her friends played a game called "truth or dare". It is simple to play, someone spins a bottle and asks whoever it landed on truth or dare, if the person says dare then the one who asked has to put a dare on them and they have to do it, but if the person chooses truth, the one who asked has to ask a question and the person has to answer with the truth. Wanna play it?" Everyone nods.

"Wait but what about Katniss' ankle?" asks Peeta.

"She can do truths and if she chooses dare we won't be hard on her or make her even stand up. How does that sound?" Says Finnick.

"Ok. Are you ok with this though, Katniss?"

"Yeah. Let's try it." I say.

"Okay."

We played truth or dare for about an hour, then watched a movie and went to sleep. It was a lot of fun. I love my friends.