Chapter 12 - The Plan Part 2

"So here's the plan..."
I say. "Annie, you've got to make sure that Gale and Delly see me and Peeta walk away from the lunch room, but it has to be before Gale takes Peeta's phone, ok?"

"Okay." Says Annie.

"Meanwhile, Peeta and I are going to sneak out the lunch room to the janitor's closet. Annie you have to make sure Gale and Delly are following us. Once in the janitor's closet Peeta and I are going to make moaning sounds and kiss to make it sound like we're doing it. And even if after that they try something, we'll know." I continue.

"Perfect." They both say.

--------*lunch time*-------

"Ready?" I ask them one last time.

"Ready." They say.

With that me and Peeta make our way to the janitor's closet and we hear behind us, "Hey Ann. Have you seen Peety or Katpiss?" Says Delly.

"Don't call her Katpiss!" I hear Annie and Gale say.

"Whatever. Have you seen them?" Says Delly.

"Yes. They went that way just now." Says Annie.

"Thanks." Gale and Delly say.

Once I see them around the corner I close the door and start kissing Peeta.

When we hear the clicking of Delly's high heels we start to "moan".

"Peeta..." I moan.

"Katniss..." Peeta moans.

"Harder, Peeta, harder..."

"Katniss..." And we start kissing again.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I hear Delly scream. We mess our clothes and hair a bit and we go out.

"What is it Dell?" I ask with fake pity. She and Gale are pale. Like they've seen a ghost.

"AGH!" She screams before stomping away followed by Gale.

Once they're out of reach Annie comes and says. "I guess the plan worked?"

"Yes it did." I say. We all burst out laughing.

That should teach them a lesson.😏