Chapter 13

"Annie Jane Cresta, Katniss Shrader Everdeen, Clove Isabelle Kentwell, Cato Alexander Hadley, Johanna Marie Mason, Peeta Rayan Mellark, Finnick Samuel Odair, Marvel Jack Sanders, and Glimmer Leven Sparks to the principal's office. " the announcer calls.

You might be wondering 'what did they do?' Well let's start from this morning...

-----*this morning*------

I woke up and got dress as my usual morning routine said.

After getting ready and having breakfast, I waited for Peeta to come and pick me up as always.

He picked me and Prim up.

Everything seems normal right? Just wait for it.

We met with the group at the tree where we meet everyday.

"Sleepover at my house tonight!" Yells Finnick.

Everyone 'okay' and we continue with our normal life.

-------*lunch time*-------

"Peety!!!" Says Delly.

"Oh boy." I hear Peeta say beside me.

"Hey Peety!" She said.

"Please go away Delly, I'm trying to have a nice lunch with my friends and girlfriend." He says.

"How can you be having lunch with your girlfriend if I was over there?" She answers.

"For the last time, Katniss is my girlfriend! Not you! I don't like you, and I love Katniss!!!" Peeta says.

"I love you too, baby." I tell him and we kiss. Then, Delly throws a tray of food at us.

And that is how we started a food fight.

----------*present*-----------

And now we're going explain that to principal Paylor.

"Well kids, would you like to explain what in the world happen in the cafeteria?!"  She says.

"Well..." Peeta explains the whole thing to Principal Paylor and luckily she lets us go with just 2 days of detention.

I guess she was in a good mood.

After that, we head to Finnick's for the sleepover.