Chapter 21 -Positive

Lately, I've been feeling weird. I get strange carvings, eating a lot, my boobs feel bigger and weird and I've been really horny. And to top it off, my hormones have gone crazy, making me have awful mood swings.

I really need to talk to the girls about this. They might know what's wrong with me.

I go to what's app and start a group conversation.

Katniss🎯: Sup, girls?
Annie🐬: Hey!
Clove🔪: Sup?
Glimmer: Hi, girlies!
Johanna: Yo!
Willow🌳: Heyis!
Little Duck🐣: Hi. And Will, wtf is heyis?
Willow🌳: My way if saying hello. Duh!
Annie🐬: What did you needed Kat?
Katniss🎯: Well, I've been feeling a little bit of lately. I get strange carvings, eating a lot, my boobs feel bigger and weird and I've been really horny. And to top it off, my hormones have gone crazy, making me have awful mood swings.
Little Duck🐣: OMG! Kat, you could be pregnant!
All but Prim: WHAT!?
Little Duck🐣: Yeah. Remember the day after Prom, I almost walked in on her and Peeta naked. And when I asked her if she used protection she didn't answer.
Willow🌳: Kat, is that true? Could you be pregnant with my brother's baby?
Katniss🎯: It could be...
Clove🔪: We'll be right over with some tests. 🏃🏼
Glimmer: See y'all guys at Kat's in 10.
Johanna: Wait! Peeta is not there, right?
Katniss🎯: No but it wouldn't matter. If I am in fact pregnant with his baby, I'll tell him as soon as he gets home from the bakery.

*10 minutes later*

Knock! Knock!

I stand up from my spot on the couch and open to find all the girls standing there, and Annie had a bag with her.

"Thanks for coming, girls. Come on in." I say opening the door wider to let them in. 

"It's nothing, Kat." Glimmer says.

"Here. Go and take the tests. Take at least three so we can be sure. And remember no matter what happens we're all here for you." Annie says and the other girls nod.

"Ok." I say.

I go to the bathroom and take out three testers. I read the instructions carefully. It's quite simple actually. You just pee on a stick. How hard can it be?

I follow the directions and then flush the toilet. I wait for a couple of minutes and the tests beep. 

POSITIVE

POSITIVE

POSITIVE

All three of them positive.

I don't know how to feel. I am kind of happy but scared. Peeta and I are too young. But I'm not going to give this baby up no matter what others say. But what scares me the most is what if Peeta leaves me? I'm sure he won't be there's that nagging feeling in the back of my mind.

I get out of the bathroom and I'm met by 6 pairs of expecting eyes.

"Well?" Willow asks.

"Positive." I say still not fully sure of how I feel.

"Oh my god! We're gonna be aunties!" Willow and Prim squeal and I smile half heartedly.

"What's wrong, Kat? Do you not want the baby?" Annie asks.

"Is not that. It wasn't planned but I'm not going to get rid of it. It's just.... What if Peeta leaves me?" I say and Willow starts to laugh but soon stops when she realizes I'm serious.

"Oh god, you're serious. First, Peeta wouldn't leave you unless you wanted him too, I know my brother, head over heels for you would be an understatement. Second, if something really weird happens and Peeta leaves you, which I'm sure won't happen, I'll beat the crap out of him for. But I really don't think it'll come down to that." Willow says and it actually calms me down.

"So you're keeping it?" Clove asks.

"Definitely." I say.

"When are you telling Peeta?" Johanna asks.

"As soon as he gets home." I say.

"We better get going, then." Prim says.

We all say our goodbyes and the girls leave.

Next task: Telling Peeta.

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for the 1k readers! Y'all are awesome! Thanks for your kind comments and votes! I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry I haven't been updating. I started school two weeks ago and I'm re reading the Maze Runner. I'll try and update more often.

Love y'all

- Valentina 💋