Chapter 20 - Prom

Toda y si Prom. Me and the girls decided to get ready at our house and the boys are at Finnick's.

Once we are done with our hair and makeup, we get into our dresses.

Clove is wearing a knee length, blue dress with sparkly straps that go around her neck.

Annie is wearing a sea green, longs dress with a sweetheart neckline and some sparkly details.

Glimmer is wearing a light lavender dress with spaghetti straps and has sparkles all over the chest area.

Johanna is wearing a black, kind of puffy, dress that's strapless and has sparkles all over the chest area.

I am wearing the dress I bought the other day, which I love.

"Well, Brainless don't you look pretty." Johanna says smirking.

"I bet you and Peeta will have some action tonight." Annie says surprising us all.

"Annie, I think you're spending way too much time with Finnick." I say and she shrugs.

We wait for the boys patiently and around 7:00pm the door bell ring.

"I'll get it!" Prim shouts.

"Hey, Prim. Are the girls ready?" I hear Peeta say.

"Yes. Girls come on! The guys are here!" She calls for us. Willow and Prim are practically inseparable since Willow got here, which means she's also here with us today.

"Wait a second we're giving each other the final touches!" Johanna responds.

Once we walk downstairs I find Peeta blushing and Willow smirking at him.

"Hey, Katniss, can Prim sleepover at my house tonight?" Willow asks still smirking.

"Sure." I say.

"You look grate, Kat." Peeta says.

"You don't look bad yourself." I compliment and we share a short kiss.

Peeta's wearing a white button up shirt, black dressing pants and a tie that matches my dress.

We all get to the limousine that the guys rented for tonight and have fun.

Once we get to prim we all get our pictures taken and walk in.

The theme this year is neon lights. Everything is neon. But it looks cool. (Picture at the beginning).

"Can I have this dance?" Peeta asks me politely.

"You may." I say.

We dance all night long. Or well until Prom was over.

Next thing I know I'm at home with Peeta.

We decided to watch The Hunger Games being our favorite movie because the actors could be our twins.

We start making out around the time the cave scene is on.

One thing leads to another and next thing I know clothes ate flying around. And with every touch I feel my need to feel Peeta inside me greater.

Lucky, he soon satisfies that necessity. And the rest of the night it's a blur.

*next day*

I wake up to my phone rings. I notice Peeta and I are naked and last night events come back to me making a smile appear on my face.

"Hello." I answer my phone not even bothering to check who's calling.

"Hey, Kat. Can you open the door for me? I forgot my key last night." Prim answers.

"I'll be down in a minute." I say and hung up.

I then wake Peeta up and tell him to get dressed because Prim is here.

I throw some under, bra and a robe on and head downstairs to find a mess of clothes.

I quickly pick them up and throw them on the dirty clothes pile.

"Hey, Prim." I say as I open the door.

"Hey, Ka- Woah! What did you two do last night?!" She says looking up from her phone.

"What do you mean?" I say trying to act innocent.

"I mean, you have sex hair!" She exclaims.

"Prim!" I shout before hurrying back into the house and looking at myself on the closest mirror.

Prim is right. I have sex hair. My hair is sticking out everywhere.

"Oh God." I mumble and Prim starts to laugh.

"Oh my god! You two had sex last night!" Prim yells and I face palm.

"Just go to your room. I'll be in the shower if you need me." I say.

"Ok. I just hope you guys wore protection." She says as she enters her room.

Now that I come to think about. I'm not sure we did. I'll ask Peeta later.