16. Let Her Know

Chres Pov.

Micky came out with some tan cargos and a white tee shirt.

I was hesitant but I took her to old girls house. She stepped out the car and furiously walked to her door, when she knocked on it we waited for a bit and she sat on the door step. I went out there and knelled down and looked in her eyes, her eyes were filled with rage.

Chres: What are you doing?

Micky: I'm finna wait for her ass to get here, stay in the car.

I shrugged and got back in the car. About ten minutes later she pulled up with someone in the car with her.

Mick stood up and old girl was startled and hesitantly walked towards the door.

Justice: May I help you?

Micky: Yes, so I think you have an appointment with these hands.

Mick got in her face and stood there with her hands behind her back.

Justice: Oh, you must be Chresantos girlfriend! Or ex or whatever yall decided to do.

Micky nodded and laughed at her, Mick looked behind her and smiled.

Micky: That's your boyfriend?

Justice: Nah, he's my bestfriend.

Micky casually walked towards the car and leaned foreward, I didn't hear what they were saying but I didn't like it cause she was giggling too much. I got out the car and walked over to her.

??: I didn't know your boyfriend was here.

Micky: Chres...

Justice: Oh you brought your buddy! So are we fighting or passing time cause I gotta xbox in the crib and we can make smoothes.

I remembered that Mickys hands are certified so I broke this up. I'm not finna have Micky fight this girl.

Chres: Nah, you're not. But you're finna leave us alone.

I wrapped my arm around Mickys shoulder.

Micky: That's some bullshit that you're really tryna fuck up somebodies relationship cause you're not happy. I should fuck you up my nigga.

Justice laughed, slowly stepping in Mickys face. Her ass shouldn't have did that.

Justice: Bitch, you're weak. Your fatass probably can't bounce on it like I can. Might break his ass in half.

Just like that Micky right hooked her ass, causing her to fall on the floor. Mick climbed on top of her and punched her in her face. Dude that was in the car jumped out and pushed Micky off her and I swung on him and we were at it, I broke his nose and he tripped and twisted his ankle. I picked Micky up and she got in the car.

I drove away and Micky started laughing at the girl. She smiled at me and I faintly smiled.

Micky: What's wrong?

Chres: Our hands...

Micky: What about them.

Chres: They're registered, my ass could get locked up and shit.

She nodded and kissed my cheek.

Micky: Chres, i'm pretty sure we're not getting in any trouble about anything.

I smiled and held her hand, I stopped somewhere to eat. She wanted some Wendys so we got some Wendys.

On the way home she continued to dip her fries in the chocolate shake.

We got in the apartment and her fries were gone, she was drinking the rest of her shake and she put her sandwich in the fridge.

Micky: Chres, i'm tired! Pick me up! *pouting*

I picked her up and took her to the room. I laid her on the bed and laid beside her. She started to kiss my cheek.

Chres: *smirking*

Micky: What nigga.

Chres: Tell me you love me.

Micky: Chres, why?

Chres: So I know can't nobody take me from you.

Micky: I should be having you do this shit.

Chres: *scooting up, whispers in her ear* I love you.

Micky: *heart eyes* I love you too.

Chres: Now bounce on this dick.

Micky: I might break you in half. *laughing*

Micky sits up and crosses her legs. I lay in her lap and she coos over me. She is so fucking adorable I can't stand it.

She starts singing to me, she sung Flaws and All by Beyonce. At the end she gently leaned in to kiss me. I'm really falling head over heels for this girl, and to see this strong independent girl out in the streets holding her own turn into this down to earth sweet hearted freaky girl behind closed doors and only for me is a blessing.

To think this is all for me is a blessing. She saw me going deep into thought so she tickled my ear. I looked up to her and noticed her eyes brightened a bit.

Chres: That was beautiful, I loved it. Your eyes are bright and everything is just perfect.

Micky: Oh, it does that when I'm actually attemping to sing.

She looked away and smiled. It's crazy that all the time we've been hanging out i've never noticed her smile, at least not this hard.

Chres: *under his breathe* Fuck.

Micky: What?

Chres: Micky, I want you to be mines forever.

She coressed my face and kissed me once more.

Micky: I want you to be mines forever.

She got up to lay beside me, every few moments she would kiss my cheek and rub my chest and stomach. I don't know what I would do without this girl.