23. Dizzy Got Me Playing Trumpets

Chresantos Pov

I woke up in my car in front of Audrey's house, damn I broke up with Micky yesterday. I don't know, I think I'm just falling out of love man. I wanna love her I really do, but Audrey just been telling me sweet things and how we'll live and how she'd take care of me. Something keeps bringing me back.

I got out and knocked on her door, waiting for her to answer the door. She opened the door and smiled.

Audrey: What's up, baby?

She said, crossing her arms, I smirked slowly walking in.

Chres: Damn, long time no see?

I smiled. She playfully pushed me.

Audrey: You just seen me.

I sat down on the couch. She sat next to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

Chres: You know I'm done with Micky right?

She looked at me and smiled.

Audrey: What does that me for me?

I smiled at her.

Chres: Whatever you want it to mean.

She giggled and hit my arm, I don't know why Mick was always trippin about her. She's a sweetheart and not mean at all. Maybe it was because she didn't want her to end up with me. I guess I'm over Mick.

Micky's Pov

I woke up and called Chance, fuck Chresanto man. Chance is sweet to me, all the things Chresanto said to me didn't mean shit to him obviously. It's not like I need money, I got fucking guap. He could suck my dick man.

But I miss my baby, he was the best snuggler. And his cooking was by far the greatest.

But once again, fuck him.

I heard my doorbell ring and I rung it up, I already knew who it was. A couple minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I opened it to see Chance with a guitar in hand.

Micky: Since when did you start playing the guitar?

Chance: Since I wanted you.

He came in with it and I smiled, ever since he came back in town we've been texting nonstop.

He sat down and sat the guitar on the floor.

Chance: So who's the father of your child?

Micky: You know Chresanto is.

Chance: I mean you never know...

Micky: What do you mean?

I started to get aggrivated.

Chance: You had sex with Jacob a couple weeks before, I mean...

Micky: Why would you bring that up? What type of sense does that make?

Chance shrugs and started to tune up his guitar, I should just bust him in the mouth, so I did. I punched him so hard his lip started to bleed.

Chance: The fuck was that for?!

Micky: Don't ever question my babys father if it's not your place, get to steppin.

And just like that, he left. I got dressed and left with Cali Kush on a leash, I just have to get out. It's wild that I have no friends anymore, nobody to depend on, not even family members.

I wish my aunt would try to get in contact with me, I miss her dearly.

I had walked past a window and I saw my figure. Damn, ass fat, yeah I know! I was getting thick, or I think it's these cute ass yoga pants that gives life to pregnant people.