22. It's Been Too Long

Mickys Pov.
I missed a couple stop signs but wasn't nothing gone stop me from picking up my baby on time. I pulled up to the county jail to see my Chresantos.

I stopped in front of him and he walked to my side of the car. He opened the door and picked me up, oh how I missed his touch.

Micky: You smell.

He laughed at me and kissed me. He missed me more than I missed him apparently.

Chres: It's nice to see you again too, Micky. *laughing*

We got in the car and I drove to go get his hair cut, then we went home. He got in the shower while I laid down on the couch watching spongebob.

I ended up falling asleep and I got woke up by that nigga rubbing my ass.

Chres: Fuck, I missed yo ass.

Micky: You want some huh?

He smelled so good now dude. He nodded and slid his hands in my pants, rubbing my cookie I started to moan as he started to go faster. He shook his head and picked me up bringing me to the room. We continued what we started. He pulled down my pants and pulled his manhood out, he slowly inserted inside me. I haven't had sex since lil bitch tried to give me competition.

I almost died, I forgot how much inches I have to take. I started to arch my back and my head fell back in pleasure. Chres looked at me and smirked, he slowly started to stroke inside of me. He was still holding back.

Chres: Fuck, *grunt* you have the best pussy... Can I, please?

I took off his shirt and started to rub on his stomach and chest. I nodded and he sped up, the bed started to rock as we passionately fucked. He pulled out and let out his juices. He kissed me and started to kiss down my stomach to my CooKah. He started to give me the best top of my life. He stuck two fingers inside me and started to finger me. I started to moan and I came on his hands and face. He smiled and flipped over.

Chres: Still the greatest pussy ever.

After that he fell asleep on me, asshole. I couldn't sleep, I tried to get Chres to wrap his arms around me but he was too sleep to do so. I started to get uncomfortable so I got up and walked to my bathroom. I opened the door and Cali was sleep on the floor, I was wondering.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes when I turned on the lights. I walked to the mirror and fucked around with my face and body and shit. I want a tattoo on my neck. Like a rose, a yellow one. My hair is fucking wild, I'ma straighten it. I jumped in the shower.

After I got done I straightened my hair. I noticed my hair went under my bra, about mid back which was the longest my hair has ever been. I must of been taking good ass care of my hair along with those prenatal pills. Now most of my hair was my natural hair color. But a little under half was still reddish brown, which was still a good amount. I decided I wanted to take Chres on a date, so I put on my sandals and a sundress.

I sat on Chres and he woke up, smiling. He rolled his eyes at me.

Chres: You're so fucking beautiful.

My cheeks were flushed red.

Micky: Get ready, we finna go.

He sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Chres: Where we going?

Micky: Suprise. *smiling*

He got up and hopped in the she shower. He came out and put on some black joggers with a black shirt, he put on some all red Guesseppes.

I took him to a chinese restraunt, the whole time he was grubbing on some food. I kept forgetting he was locked up. I'm glad I could feed him so good.