Get To Know The Charactor.

Hi i'm Micky, i'm 17 1/2. 5"2 and i'm a fit person, thick thighs and medium waist. I'm fully African American. I'm from Brooklynn more specific BVC and I don't play around. The only reason people think i'm soft is because i'm quiet, I have no tolerance for bullshit. So I just don't say nothing at all. But i'm not all that mean, I'ma sweetheart at heart.

My bestfriends name is Chresanto August and we've known eachother since we were three years old. We've grown up and he's been like a big brother since we were in middle school. He actually taught me how to box, and he was my first kiss. But we're just friends. I love him because he has helped me with so many stuff but he is a player. We used to ride skateboards together all the time until he got a car and got "bitches" smh.

His last girlfriend was pretty, but he broke up with her because he wanted to be a pro boxer, but that's not coming anytime soon.

I don't have much family to talk to except my mom, dad, Uncle Ricky and Aunt Nisi. But I don't consider my mom and dad to be my parents because I don't live with them anymore. I live with my Aunt and Uncle in California. They're like my parent figures, and sometimes I just don't know what to do with them. They don't have any children and they were happy they was able to take me in as one of theirs.

-

I don't know if yall waiting for this but seriously it's gonna start at least by June 6.