6. No One's Here For Me.

Micky Pov.

Afterschool Jake was right in front. I smiled and walked to his motorcycle.

Micky: You gone let me drive today?

Jacob: Yeah, get on.

He gets off and I get on and he hops on back. He's taller than my so he's standing us up. Right when we were about to pull off, Chres and Audrey walked out of school, hand in hand.

Micky: Baby, put your arms around me.

I said loud enough that Chres could hear me, he turned around. Jacob smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. If you knew me, you know I took out my phone and took a picture of us, he leaned into my neck to take the picture. Then I drove off to my favorite beach.

When we pulled up I got off first, then Jacob. We walked up to the beach and Jake picked me up.

Micky: Jake stop! *giggling*

Jacob: No! I'm never letting you go! You're mine forever! *laughs*

He sits me down on the ground and lays by me.

Micky: You're so sweet. Almost broke my neck, but you're sweet. *laughs*

Jacob: Come here, *grabs Micky head, gentley pulls head towards him*

Micky: *lets him*

Jacob: *kisses her*

Micky: *kisses back*

Our kiss got deeper and deeper until one of his hands started making its way towards my leggings.

Micky: *stops* What are you doing ?!

Jacob: I just feel like it's the right time.

Micky: *scrunches up face*

Jacob: *pulls head into another kiss*

Micky: *lets him*

Jacob: *kisses w/ tounge*

Micky: *does same*

Jacob: *slids hand up Mickys shirt*

Jacob puts his hand on my chest as we kissed. His hand started going towards my pelvic area. I let him keep going, he pulled off my leggings slowly and pulled off my underwear and he smiled. At the moment I didn't know what was happening, he pulled down his shorts he had on. He slid into me real slow, I almost was about to cry, I was in so much pain when he went all the way in. Tears fell down my face.

Micky: Fuuuuck, aweeeee! Stop stop stop, I can't!

He started pounding into me and I punched him in his chest, he didn't until he reached his peak and pulled out..

Micky: *stuttering* W-wow. *gets up, puts on clothes*

Jacob: *gets up* Nah look, *pulls up shorts, grabs Mickys hand* i'll take you home.

Micky: Nah, I-I'm good.

Jacob: Oh yeah, yeah okay. I'll see you tomorrow then?

Micky: Um, yeah.

Jacob: Oh yeah, be careful.

Micky: Huh.

Jacob: I rammed into you kinda fast.

Micky: *-_-* Okay...

Jacob: *smiles, grabs Micky and force kisses her*

Micky: *awkward*

I walked to to the closest bus stop and sat there until the bus came, I swiped my go To Card and by the time I was sitting down, my eyes were filled with tears. What's up with me, I don't cry.