25. Shoot Me With Affection

Micky's Pov.

I woke up and Cali was laying on my head. I scared him because he scared me. I didn't know what was happening with my life.

I was thinking just go back to my aunts house, maybe my uncle chilled down so I could talk to him. But me being pregnant wouldn't help because it would just give him more of a reason to call me a hoe, and I just turned 20 weeks so I'm definately showing.

I also have nobody in my life to lean on, I'm by myself AGAIN. I swear if I wasn't pregnant I would be drunk off my ass right now. Maybe I should go live with my parents again, it's been years since I've lived there.

I had heard a knock on the door so I got up and answered.

It was Chres standing there with a bag in his left hand. I opened the door all the way and he came in, closing it behind him.

Chres: *nonchalant* You ight?

I nodded.

I knew he knew something was wrong with me, but he didn't say nothing about it because it wasn't his place anymore. He shook his head and started to gather his things and shit. He would sometimes glance at me and I would catch him. I didn't want him to leave but maybe this was best.

Chres: Our baby is getting big, how is lil bit...?

I rubbed my belly, I just wanted to cry right now. I didn't want to talk.

Chres: ...If you want, I could come to your next appointment.

I shrugged and he continued to pack. He wasn't even half way finished and he stopped and looked at me.

Chres: Can you at least give the room a sweet atmosphere like it used to be, you're acting so dead.

All I could do is look at him, he just shook his head. He grabbed my face and turned my head, exposing the hickies on my neck.

Chres: *upset* Who did this to you?!... *mumbling* I can't even get mad nomore.

I heard another knock on the door and I looked through the peephole. When I seen who it was I ran into Chres arms. He knew what was happening so he went in the room and came out with something tucked into the front of his pants. He pulled over his shirt and I ran in my rooms bathroom.

I could clearly hear what was going on.

Uncle Ricky: Chresanto my man.

Chres: Wassup Unk.

Uncle: Is Mick home? I haven't seen her and her aunt is worried about her.

Chres: How'd you find me here? This is my place but I'm moving out.

Uncle: You don't think i'm that stupid.

Chres: In a hypothetical way, yes.

Chres never was that serious under pressure.

Uncle: This ain't no game nomore young blood. Where is my neice?

Chres: She safe with me, don't worry about her man.

I heard some fumbling and then heard Chres yell.

Chres: Let go you bitch!

I heard him spit, then I heard Cali barking.

Uncle: You nasty nigga! I don't know what she sees in you, you hoeing too with that Aubrey girl. I bet Mick doesn't know you were and the carnival either huh?

Chres: *cough* With Jacob punkass...

I heard some more fumbling and something dropped, I heard Chres yell in pain. Something was telling me he got it but I came out the bathroom anyway. I snuck to the room door and peaked out. Rick was standing over Chres, who was holding his back and there was blodd everywhere.