12. I Don't Know

Mickys POV.

I woke up, with Chresanto's arms around me. I feel love, I actually feel it. I wiggled around trying to wake him up. He looked at me and smiles, I look down to see we didn't have any clothes on. I quickly covered myself and Chres laughed.

Chres: I seen all that and more, chill out cause we going to go get some real food to cook.

I smile and nod, getting up and walking to my closet.

Micky: So now I gotta make room for your clothes too, huh?

He nods and I fake cry.

Micky: Where i'ma put all my stuff!

Chres: Shut up I'll buy myself another dresser.

Micky: Yay!

I went to run to him but he got up. He wasn't clothed either so I yelled and ran away laughing. I ran out the room and he followed me. My dog started barking and it was full chaos.

Micky: Chresanto stop playing you bum!

He smirked and started running after me, Cali hopped in and started barking at Chres.

Micky: Yess get em Cali!

Cali distracted Chres and I opened the blinds of the window.

Micky: Chress..

He looked and quickly hid his manhood. I laughed and opened the window. Trying to make Chres mad, I leaned by the window because Chres would get really mad. My hair was flapping in the wind and Chres continued to look.

Micky: It's such a beautiful day outside.

He ran to me and picked me up, slamming the window and closing the blinds. He laid me down and laid on top, I got uncomfortable.

Micky: Chres, your penis is on me.

He shrugged and kissed my neck, Cali started to bark at Chres. Chres got mad and climbed off me.

Micky: Yes Cali Kush!

I giggled and sat up and played with Cali.

Micky: We gotta get Cali some food and a bed baby. (playing with Cali)

Chres came back in with some shorts on and threw me a pair of his shorts so I put them on.

Micky: No shirt?

Chres: Nah, I kinda like this outfit. (smiles)

He gets closer to me and picks me up to kiss me.

Micky: Chres seriously, where the shirt at.

I walked to my room and found a tight tye dye shirt. I went in the bathroom and looked in my full body mirror.

Micky: Chres, I'm getting fat huh?

Chres walked in and put his arms around me.

Chres: No, *kisses neck* why you say that.

Micky: Cause I can't see my six pack no more without flexing.

Chres: *laughing* Really, it's probably because we haven't went to boxing or did any activities for like two weeks. And food has been good to us. *rubbing his belly*

Micky: Yeah true that. After we pick up stuff for Cali Kush then we can go back if you want.

He nods and kisses my neck, I jump up and down.

Micky: This would be a cute ass us only picture!

I ran and grabbed my phone, Chresanto put his hands on my chest covering my breast, he started to kiss all over my neck and I took a picture. He looked sexy as hell. Chres looked at the picture and smirked.