11. My Girl

Chres Pov.

Chres: I wanted to come face to face to tell you that it was extremely innapropriate to come here without you guys knowing and I wanted to tell you that I will not disrespect you both at all ever again. I'm saying that because me and Micky talked about it, and we decided to get serious.

Micky: Like in a relationship, Chres is my boyfriend. *grabbed his hand*

Aunt Nisi: I-I don't know how to react to, this?

Uncle Ricky: Did you plan all this?

Micky nodded in agreedment, looking at me who was smiling. Her uncle got up and walked to his room, Ms. Nisi looked at us and hurried after him. My smile soon faded and Micky noticed.

Micky: Baby, you good?

I slowly let go of her hand and walked to my back porch, Micky soon followed.

Micky: Chres, we can talk about this!

I scooted over and let her sit by me.

Micky: Look, *getting close* we don't have to stay here. Remember, my condo could be our condo. Mi casa es su casa?

She started kissing my cheek, getting a smile out of me.

Chres: I know they didn't like me but was what we did that bad?

I put my head in my hands. Why am I even tripping, I don't need none of them. I stand up with my hands clenched.

Micky: Baby, *stands up* you good?

Chres: I don't need yall, I got myself.

I looked in Micky's eyes, but walked in the house like none of this happened. I went in my room and laid down, a nice outfit wasted. I heard yelling coming from Micky's house, most likely because we both kept our windows open.

Micky: Yall made me lose him! He apologized and everything! You guys really..!

There was muffled voices in the backround.

Micky: Yall suppose to be there for me! Support me! Yall not doing none of that shit! This shit goofy!

She slammed the door, a few seconds later the door gets slammed open and it sounds like it slams to the floor.

Uncle Ricky: You fucking slamming doors now!

I looked out my window to look at Micky's window, to make sure she was okay. Just because I didn't need her doesn't mean I want her to ger hurt because of me. She ignored him and he picked up the door and threw it to her dresser, breaking the mirror on it.

Uncle Ricky: Yo Auntie is nice but me, try me if you want to!

Micky just stared at him, I knew she was confused. He picked her up and she screamed.

Uncle Ricky: You acting like a hoe and out here hanging with boys i'm not boo boo the fool lil girl! Do I look like boo boo the fool?!

She trembled and started to breathe hard, she had asthma and her movement started to slow down as her feet start to twitch. I grabbed her emergency inhailer and jumped out of my window and into hers, pushing her uncle away. I began giving her the inhailer and she started to breathe normally again. I hugged her tight as she cried in my chest.

Uncle Ricky: Why yo pussy ass in this house! Did you just came through the window and shit like you was spiderman! I knew she was a hoe!

Chres: Micky almost died you dickhead!

Before he said something else her Aunt came in and pushed her uncle.

Aunt Nisi: You went too fucking far, are you serious Rick!