7. Forget It

Chres Pov.

Woke up early today, I decided I wanted to get my sweater back from Mick, it's been a couple months. I put some jogging pants on and climbed out my window.

I went to her window and she was up also. Guessing she couldn't sleep. I knocked on her window, she looked up, grabbed the sweater, opened the window and threw it in my face.

Chres: What the fuck!

Micky: Fuck you bitch! I never want to talk to you, ever again.

Guess she caught on to what me and Audrey did.

Chres: Shut up, cause you wasn't thinking bout us when you were getting dicked down by Jacob.

Micky: You don't know that.

Chres: Yes, I do.

Micky: Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August! How the fuck do you know that?!

Chres: You just told on yourself.

I said and walked away.

Micky: Fuck you! I didn't want to lose it from him!

She slammed the window, what did she mean by "didn't want to lose it from him"? I do hope he didn't make her do what she didn't want to do.

I went back in my house and put on some black Trues with a grey wife beater and my Odd Future Sweater, shit I already had it.

I wasn't in the mood to do anything special to my hair so I left in like this, put on some grey vans and walked out the house. I don't know why but I got in my car and sat there, I didn't have anything else to do, unless Audrey was up for it right now.

Mickys Pov.

I got dressed, black skinnies, my moms grey crew neck that says "Do Work" and some grey vans. I picked up my phone. "6:07"

I grabbed my bag, put my phone in my pocket and ran outside for the bus stop. I walked pass Chres's car to see it smoked out. I knocked on the window, the window rolled out and a mist of smoke came out. Once it cleared you could see Chres, with a blunt in his hand?

Micky: Chres, it's not that serious.

Chres: Who the fuck are you to judge?! I like how you decided to match with me again.

Micky: Look, lemme drive you to my apartment.

Chres scooted over and I got in and drove off. I looked at him and he was still smoking, half the blunt left. I took it and put it in my mouth.

Chres: The fuck's wrong with you!

Micky: Nigga, can I hit damn.

We pulled up to what I call a "Five Star" apartment. The color scheme black and gold, and we can fuck anything up with noone to tell me what to do.

Chres: When you get this?

Micky: Last year.

He nods and sits on the couch.

Micky: I still hate you, get off my couch.

Chres: I should just go see if Audrey is at school or not. *looks down at pants*

Micky: I wish you get off my couch.

Chres: I don't know why you frontin cause you did fuck Jacob.

Micky: He was the only person I could lean on at that time, you obviously wasn't there for me.

Chres: I was until you started egnoring me and caking with Jacob and not answering your phone or texts.

Micky: I was caking cause you fucked Audrey!