28. Runs In The Family.

(A lot of Pov. switches between Mick and Santo)
Mickys Pov.

Knock knock.

Shit. That fucking scared me out of my sleep, I've just been so paranoid lately. I stood up from off that really uncomfortable couch and walked up to the door, opening it thinking was my mom and dad bringing back groceries because they said they were going to the grocery store earlier. But I was dead wrong.

Ricky: Hey babygirl.

I started to back up slowly but he grabbed my arm, he kneeled towards my stomach.

Ricky: Hey, lil bit. *smirk*

He picked me up and I started to yell and elbow him in his back, but that was a mistake. I felt something cold near my ear and it clicked.

Ricky: I don't want this to end messy already, this just started girl.

Micky: On GD I'll get my niggas on you foe!

He started to tap the gun on my head.

Ricky: I'm not an imbecile, you haven't hung out with them cats in years. *laughing*

He stuffed me in the car and locked all doors.

Micky: The fuck is wrong with you, you raise me just to kidnap me?! You fucked up in the head!

I started to try to kick out the windows but as soon as he heard a crack, his gun was pointed towards my head.

Ricky: I thought you had more respect for me, yo ass finna get handcuffed.

He pulled over and when he opened the door I tried running out but was unsuccessful so he pushed me in and handcuffed me to the head rest of the passenger seat.

Micky: Bullshit.

He got back in the driver seat and drove off.

Micky: What the fuck wrong with you!?

I kicked his seat and his head cocked to me.

Ricky: I'm just about ready to shoot yo ass, you want some Wendy's?

Micky: *spits* Fuck you!

Ricky: I might just have to take on that offer bitch! Now calm down, I gotta go pick up the nigga that was ment for you. You should of fucked with him in the beginning.

Micky: ...Who?

He pulled up to a familiar house, and a familiar face got in the car.

Jacob: Hey babygirl.

Chres Pov.

Audrey: Baby stop playing! *giggling*

I picked her up and spunt her around, she laughed louder and I laid her on the bed.

Chres: Ight, I'll quit I'll quit.

I laid next to her and she played with my fingers, I got a little startled with my phone vibrated in my pocket because I wasn't planning on doing nothing but letting Audrey have me the whole day.

The message was unknown.

- Damn, Mick look good in them jeans. I wonder if she'd let me take em off of her. Hook me up with her since yall bestfriends! Oh yeah, I already been with her. Attachment.

Apon tapping the attachment, my heart dropped. It was Micky with no clothes on posing, and she looked happy. They had to be recent because she's pregnant in them. Some of the pictures were close ups of her neck, with red and purple hickies around it. Then there was one of her staring into the camera, smirking. She knew that these pictures were taken and let these pictures get taken. But the last picture was her today, handcuffed to a car seat.