Chapter 13 (Sung Young's heartbreak)

Eldest Cheng of the Zen tribes looks at everyone and then he make an announcement

"I think he will learn when the time comes, we just cannot make him understand when his timing is not there yet" this announcement has given everyone lots of relieve.

Cheng Ching also shakes her head, at least Wangyi did not refuse and so she knew that she will prepare for both of them to go back to the Lan's Mansion tomorrow morning.

However, before she could leave, the elder Cheng calls her

"Bring Yiyi to me" Elder Cheng told his granddaughter.

Cheng Ching brought Wangyi to her grandfather and the silly boy still pouting as his eyes are on the family of dogs running around in circle.

The red pouty lips makes him even cuter and thus no one will have the heart to discipline him, this is probably Wangyi weapon, that most might and powerful weapons where he himself didn't even knows. Wangyi features is more beautiful than any girls in the Cheng Tribes, those phoenix eyes would give thousands of electric volts especially in the morning when it mix with the misty water dews making him looking like the celestial beings descending from heaven. Even the beautiful mother of Wangyi who has been praise all over the city centre when she married Lan Yiyuan finds that her son is just too out of space, like a goddess from heaven. This makes her even more worried as he is so innocent and with that beauty of him, he has to be guided very well.

"Yiyi, comes great grandfather wants to talk to you" Cheng Ching holds on to her son and brought him to her great grandfather who took out a cloth bag from his long sleeves. The bag is very small and it is light blue in colour. Elder Cheng dig his hand into the small back and took out a very tiny and thin long sleeves white shirt that had many lines around it. The shirt is so light like a feather and elder Cheng ask Wangyi to take it.

"You must wear this everyday when you are in the city" Elder Cheng looks at him with tears welling up in the bridge of his eyes.

"I have taught you many whistling styles and do you remember it" Elder Cheng asks his beautiful great grandson and Wangyi nods his head.

"You can use the first 5 whistling to control the tiny thread in the shirt, it will shoot out from the sleeve and no one even have time to see where it comes from. It listens to your commands and you have to control it with your mind. The first whistle means one thread and it goes on till 5m but from ten onwards, the next whistling which is the most different one which you have learnt will be control by your heart and mind. The thread will shoot out but it is as sharp as a needle and will hurt the people that trying to hurt you, understand?" Elder Cheng told his great grandson with seriousness and then he stokes his beard and add on

"However, you are not to use the thread unless your life is threaten. Your marital art with your fist and legs are quite good for normal fighting but your air kungfu will only be fulfilled when you are eighteen ........ahemm because of your cheeky nature" Wangyi looks at his great grandfather with such wet and misty eyes that add more adorability to his face.

Suddenly, Wangyi giggles and pulls his great grandfather beards and then whisper to him

"Grand Ye ye, yiyi promise you that I will only use this when my life in danger and also when you try to catch me" then Wangyi giggles again

Great Grand father Elder Cheng feels the light pain under his chin after being pulled by Wangyi but he has no heart to scold the boy as looking at him, his heart seems to experience some pain that he is leaving the Zen mountain and worst away from the Cheng tribes.