Chapter 41 (Meeting the Empress's family)

Hey friends, all your comments makes me so happy. Thank you.

The morning was fresh and the sun is now taking it's duty very seriously. It waves at the moon and telling the moon to take it's rest as they are good partners as each takes turns to gives people light for work and darkness for rest. The cooperation has been working so well that for millions or whatever years going on till today, there has always been without mistaken on the timing.

This morning again the sun is yawning but do not want to be late and so it creeps into the morning darkness and starts showing it might. The moon welcome the sun with gladness and starts to retrieve backwards slowly, knowing that the shift is coming and accept the rest time with gladness.

Wangyi is in his bed and he has a very warm sleep, and when he heard the knocking on the door, Wangyi ignored it and he went back to his comfy blankets and pillow to continue his beauty sleep.

Jinyi is at the door and he hesitate a bit as he knew that today Wangyi need to meet the Empress and Jingy is feeling nervous about the meeting after all he knew about the evilness of the Empress from Cheng Ching and also from Wangyi who relates what Zhan Xian had told her to her confidant, a childhood friend who almost like a siblings to Wangyi.

However, when there is no response Jingyi decided to give Wangyi more time to sleep as today it is more important that Wangyi has all the strength and mind to meet the Empress and thus enough sleep will contribute to that.

Wangyi truly went back to sleep and he finally wakes up when the sun has shine fully into his room, the curtain are light and flowing and thus it allows the sun light to shine through. Wangyi sits on his bed and opens his big eyes and then he remembers something and suddenly he is all shy.

"Oh my gosh!!!!!"

"We hugs.."

Remembering those longing and loving eyes of Zhan Xian an his intoxicating smile from that strong body, makes Wangyi feels softness all over his body....

Suddenly, Wangy feels hot and red all over when the scenerio of what happened last night when the third prince hugs him turns him into a mashmallows. All the emotions of embarrassment to excitement causing Wangyi into a chaos of mixed emotions. In order to calm those mixed emotions, Wangyi turns himself onto the soft mattress and then he uses a pillow to cover his head and he shouted into the pillow

"Ahhh....so embarrass...." Wangyi closes his eyes and talking to himself and because he buried hiself into the pillow, he doesn't know that he actually was shouting quite loudly.

Jingyi actually has been standing outside and thus head the commotion and he came inside the door without knocking and found a big meat dumping in the bed. Wangyi has uses the quilt to cover himself from head to toe and he curls up into a meat dumplings.

Jingyi has his own thoughts

"Hey, Wangyi, don't need to be nervous okay" Jingyi told Wangyi very gently and softly

Wangyi still pout inside the quilt as he still feels embarrassed with himself thinking about the happenings between himself and Zhan Xian. It is not the first time Wangyi was being hugged. He is a beautiful child and had been hugged like a thousand times by his parents, grandparents etc and even the Cheng Tribes generals and staff but it is the first time in his seventeen years of life that he has been hugged so lovingly like a spouse and also being call Love so tenderly. The worst of it all for Wangyi is that shamelessly, he likes that kind of hugs from Zhan Xian.