Chapter 49 (A Good Deed)

Then suddenly the cute Wangyi told Zhan Xian

"We must always wear clothes when we sleep or we might get a baby if we are naked, you know" the third prince choked........., no only choked by the word and his own salvia but also every muscle and cells of his body.

Wangyi couldn't comprehend what is happening to Zhan Xian, he can see some paleness and the eyes looks a little shocked and so he tries to convince the third prince

"If you don't believe me, next time when you see your parents, you can ask them" Wangyi told Zhan Xian

"I think they should know or they will not have you and your brother, right" Wangyi continue like he is trying to calm Zhan Xian.

"Errrrr....." no amount of word can explains the dilemma in the third prince, to explain more will make this baby lion scare and run away especially now they are travelling in pairs, if he do not explain then. how in future is he going to face this baby.

"Em... don't worry, we wear clothes and sleep last night, we will not have baby" the cute fellow even touch the prince forehead and then use his sleeve to wipe it even though there is only a drop of cold sweat.

"Are you alright now?" Wangyi asks the poor third prince.

However, the third prince has to put some perspectives for the innocent lion and so he repeat the same thing to Wangyi

"Although, no baby, but still you cannot sleep with others" Zhan Xian can only repeat this, too much words will not only complicate the baby lion but also himself, of how to handle someone like Wangyi.

Wangyi nods his head fervently

"You forgot, I already told you that I only sleep with family and you" Wangyi states very clearly and even points his slim and slender finger at the forehead of Zhan Xian as if this is to ensure Zhan Xian.

"Em... you are right, we better start walking" Zhan Xian find that it is better to avoid more further complication of the topic.

Wangyi follows Zhan Xian around the city, Zhan Xian had some discussion with Wangyi and being a person who travel quite widely, he heard about Blue Mountain and also have some knowledge about it. The place cannot by travel by horses because it is about a day walk and the road are very narrow and the horses might hurt their legs.

"Wangyi, we are going into the narrow jungle, we might need more supply and even a tent for the night" Zhan Xian told Wangyi

"I have the tent but do you need anything" Zhan Xian asks

Wangyi think for a while and he answer

"Can I have the growl stick?" Wangyi asks, as the growl stick he saw last night interest him a lot

"I have lots of that, so don't worry, alright" Zhan Xian told Wangyi

"Let's get some dried food and fill up our water bottles" Zhan Xian told Wangyi as there might not have normal food once they enter into the jungle

"Alright, let go to the shop" Wangyi follows Zhan Xian behind willingly

There is discussion and respect for each other, to Wangyi, this is quite a normal thing as he brought up in Cheng Tribes, although he is the Chief granddaughter but he mingles with official children and they are a bunch of closely related people.

However, to Zhan Xian, being the prince of the large country, he is constantly giving instructions and orders, when he travels with Wen Ning, he is the master and so Wen Ning usually just takes orders but now with Wangyi, there is a different kind of experience that he is feeling now. He kind of enjoys this kind of respect and discussion, he is not making decision by himself but he has an equal partner to share with him, just like someone in the Wattpad told him "Sharing is caring" (Hahahahaha. Please excuse this Author, just taking a moment to laugh a bit).