Chapter 69 (Revelation)

Wangyi then suddenly have a thought, a very painful and heart aching thought, she knew how much her parents and her grandparent loves her, she might as well go back to her original place, the place where because she is a ger, she has to be there. She finally decides that

"I will go home"

Zhan Xian went back to his palace in a somewhat unsure state. The palace that he is staying is also quiet as Wen Ning who is his assistance has been assigned to help out in the Lantern Festival, Thus, the cleaning up duties would also be organised by him.

Zhan Xian walks into his inner room and took a hot shower, next to his bedroom, there is a ever ready bath pool that is always flowing with warm water for the prince to shower anytime that he wanted.

Sitting in the shower pool, Zhan Xian closes his eyes to reflect on today. He remembers every cute and beautiful moments of Wangyi especially how she dances on the fluffy animals, how light and beautiful is her summersault and how accurately she landed without any faults. Wangyi is such a talented person that even those food are the ideas of Wangyi to create something that is new and interesting with the mix of the culture of Cheng Tribes and the Wei Country. The way the Wangyi fights the Barbarian Princess shows how good is Wangyi martial art skills and the diligent of her training despite being a little cheeky, oh No "CUTE"

When are these are reflected, there is just a wide smile on the face of Zhan Xian with his eyes still closing like he didn't want to open his eyes worrying that if once he opens that the beautiful thoughts and reflection of Wangi will disappears.

Now, Zhan Xian also remembers the tears that are flowing on Wangyi's face. Suddenly, those sweet memories of his beloved turns into fear, now even the warm water in the pool makes him feels cold. He could not understand why Wangyi is unhappy or crying. He tries so hard for Wangyi to tell him but it seems that Wangyi is tight lip about it, mumbling that she could be tire.

Zhan Xian doesn't know what to think, he has been with Wangyi for nearly six weeks now, all he saw about Wangyi is the sweet, kind, beautiful and cute Wangyi, always happy and cheerful, and she never gambles or complains. The sweet Wangyi really delights his heart so much that he doesn't even know the left or the right sometimes in his direction. This is the effect that Wangyi has on him.

However, tonight, there is some kind of unexplained feeling that he has of Wangyi. The always optimistic Wangyi has somehow not herself tonight, those tears that flows from Wangyi's eyes can actually kills Zhan Xian. The more Zhan Xian mind flood with the tears the more painful his heart aches.

Zhan Xian got out of the warm pool and hurriedly puts on his sleeping grown. He crawls into his bed and then he remembers the warm they shares when they were looking for the Blue Mountain Flowers. It brings so much sweet memories to Zhan Xian, that it actually melted away the aches for now.

Zhan Xian then made a decision, sleep early and go and find Wangyi tomorrow early in the morning. If Wangyi is too tire till she tears, hopefully good rest will helps her to overcome it. Zhan Xian wants to be the first person to appears in front of Wangyi when she first wakes up. Zhan Xian wanted to make sure that Wangyi is alright and also to be with her if she is not feeling well. He wanted to be the person to take care and protect Wangyi.

Thus, with this firm determination, Zhan Xian blow off the candles and went to sleep very immediately. However, although he is very tire the whole day, he did not have a good sleep, Zhan Xian woke up a few times in the middle of the night but still he is able to get some good hours of sleep.