Chapter 79 (A Mighty Husband)

Hi all my lovely readers,

The story has come to an end. This is my first time writing an ancient story. Your encouragement has enabled the story to go on till the end. A few times, I nearly wanted to stop writing but I continue because of all the encouragement. You know who you are. I want to thank you and please be proud of yourself because you are able to empower others. Don't stop doing what you are doing so great. Take care....

Chapter 79 (Almighty Husband) THE END

The old physician looks so shocked and didn't dare to say a word but he kept giggling silently.

Wangyi saw that everyone is quiet meaning no one believes her and she pouts again

"I want everyone to have twins to accompany me..wwuuwuuwuu" Wangyi told Zhan Xian who is now sitting beside his baby lion, trying to comfort her

"Huh! How!" Zhan Xian asks

"DEEPER AND NO GAP" is the very resolute answer from the cute empress.

Everyone freeze.....

The wedding of Xichen and Ming Ming happens 3 months after the coronation of the new Emperor Wei Zhan Xian and Lan Wangyi.

It was indeed a very extravagant wedding in which Zhan Xian make sure that his baby sister gets the best that he can give.

All the court officials and foreign delegates are invited again to witness yet another blessed wedding of the young General Lan Xichen and the Wei Country Princess Wei Ming Ming.

At that time, Wangyi is already two months pregnant and it wasn't obvious but her beloved emperor husband watch her like a hawk. Wangyi is not allowed to have any alcohol at all, however, during her pregnancy the Zen Mountain Great Grand Elder who is the world-renowned famous herbal healer has prepared a special tonic for Wangyi that she doesn't have any nauseous at all like most pregnant people. Wangyi is fine and becomes even more beautiful, beaming with red-pink cheek and putting a little weight on her waist making her look very variant. However, during this period before three month period, Zhan Xian has been forced to practice restriction and restrain where he has to be very gentle and not allowed to overtire the cute baby lion.

However, Wangyi, the naughty empress secretly told her brother, that he must have twins or he is not the future almighty Lan General, the reputable name of their father.

Lan Xichen was really having cold sweat because of his cute ger Wangyi, however, fortunately after their wedding, Ming Ming became pregnant and the old physician beaming with happiness and announced that Ming Ming is expecting twins too, now whether it is due to "deeper and no gap" technique no one is aware. However, Wangyi, this cute little lion, is happy as she is not the only one suffering from having twins. hahahaha.

Next, is the wedding of Sung Yung and Tao-or which happens two weeks after Xichen and Ming Ming, and of course, Wangyi who although almost four months pregnant and Ming Ming is two months pregnant, all of them still travel to Cheng Tribes to attend the wedding of Sung Yung and Tao-er. They even met Cheng Li who brought along almost the whole village to attend his only sister's wedding.

However, Wangyi also used the same trick and told Sung Yung, her childhood friends that if Tao-er didn't have twins, it just goes to say the Sung Yung is not the mighty general that she thought he was. Another groom had cold sweat due to our cute Wangyi.