Chapter 42 (Accepting the challenges)

Chapter 42 (Accepting the Challenges)

Hey friends, I wrote too much last night and then I fell asleep and so I have like 7000 words and I need to split into two chapters. I hope this is okay. Sorry about how my crazy mind works

______________________________________________

Wangyi keeps quiet and the crown princes and the second prince support their mother and laughs

"Yes, no wife of the third prince can be a common lady, after all, my third brother is the most handsome man in the capital of Wei country. I wonder why the Lan daughter wear a veil, maybe... ehem... we just want to make sure that both of you are matchy matchy" the evil laughter of the two princes ridicules Wangyi as someone ugly and hides behind the veil.

The emperor finally raise his voice

"Zhan Xian, you remove the veil of your future "wangfei" and shut their stupid mouth"

The tone of the emperor is irritating and angry, the chief eunuch immediately brought some tea to try and cool off the emperor and Ching gives a very gentle look into the emperor eyes and only then the emperor is able to calm down.

Wangyi didn't even feels offended, he just smiles at the opposite side of the emperor family and knows why the emperor would never comes into the Empress Palace and in his mind "Who would come to a witch home". To Wangyi, when he takes a better look, the face of the Empress although has lots of make up but truly looks like a witch in disguise.

Zhan Xian looks at his father and then gives him a bow and walks with steady seps toward Wangyi, Wangyi tilet his little head at Zhan Xian and gives him a smile to assure him that is alright. Zhan Xian is really reluctant because Wangyi will be like a honey attaching lots of unwanted bees but the situation is such that the order is from the his own father who is the emperor and he the one that is above everyone in the country and no one can disobey him.

When he stops in front of Wangyi, Zhan Xian feels all the tension and also every pair of eyes is on him and Wangyi.

"Wangyi, it it alright to take off your veil by me" the gentleman behavior of the third prince asking and seeking the approval of Wangyi.

"Em" Wangyi smiles

"Only by you" very softly that only both of them can hears, after that Wangyi shyly bends his head down like a little shy kitty.

Zhan Xian heard it and his soul almost lost in the land of happiness

"Thank you...Wangyi...I-I..." Zhan Xian is so dazed and happy that he looks at Wangyi with his misty eyes

"It is alright, just do it" Wangyi told the third prince

The finger of the third prince has past through the soft skin of Wangyi and travels to his ears, Zhan Xian can feels the smoothness of the skin on the cheek and then the hook of the veil is now slowly released from the ear and reveal half of the face of Wangyi and already some commotion can be heard such as

"No scar"

"Fair skin"

And finally when Zhan Xian took off the veil but his body is still blocking the Empress and the crown prince and the second prince. After Zhan Xian keep the veil in his sash, he slowly turns Wangyi to show them

There were loud shocking and rumbling sounds and word such as

"What a beauty!!!!!" the crown prince could help but mumbles and his whole body already heat up and he got really angry with the whole situation, that he now loses such a beautiful brainy wife and also the power that comes with it from the Lan General. The worst of it all, the power and the beauty in front is given to his arch enemy, the third prince, the one that he is constantly worry that might takes the throne away from him.