Chapter 44 (Wangyi has a plan)

Chapter 43 (Wangyi has a plan)

However, the emperor lift up the fish in his hand and then he announces

"The verdict is clear and Wangyi wins all. There should be no more further rubbish protocol to break their marriage and if I come to hear of it, it will be death sentence" the emperor announces it so loudly that actually everyone sort of trembles, the aura is dark and angry.

However, the emperor then looks at the cooked fish again and takes a bite and then ask Chinger to take a bite too and announces with joy

"Mmmmmm.....the fish is the best I ever eaten"

The emperor purposely took a big bite and begins to chew at the fish, then he pass it to the two early looking Zhan Ang and Ming Ming who also each took a big bites and then nods their heads like a bobbing doll.

Finally, Princess Ming Ming pass the fish to Zhan Xian and laughs heartily

"Brother, this fish comes with a prize and I am sure you will enjoys it very much" Princess Ming told his third brother and joins in the victory atmosphere.

Zhan Xian took the fish and then smiles at Wangyi as his teeth sink into the fish and begins to cheeks with his puff up cheek enjoying every bit of the fish like it is a heavenly fruit.

"Mmmmm... , so delicious, Wangyi is the best" Zhan Xian praise Wangyi loud and clear especially in front of the wo noble defeated ladies whose dreams and hopes were shattered.

The Emperor after he had truly embarrassed the Empress then he shouted loudly to his chief eunuch

"Let go home" the emperor announces his intention and the chief eunuch leads the emperor family including Wangyi leaving the empress palace with no one turning their head back. The emperor is trying to tell the empress that this palace is never his home and only with Ching'er that he will find his home. Of course, anyone that have ears can understand the emperor indirect meanings.

Immediately after the emperor is out of sight, the empress let go of her buried and build up anger in her choked chest by smashing all the cups and snacks on the tables.

"Plang, Plang"

Everyone keeps quiet and allows her to vent all her frustration and angry, the servants were all trembling like a wet puppy, all of them hurdle together for fear of being single out and beaten. The Empress looks at the two noble maiden who was her ope of disturbing the loving emperor's family but now everything was ruined and worst of all, the were totally and completely defeated.

"You two useless ladies"

"Get out of my sight"

"I decree that no one will ever marry you" the empress told the two young ladies who are now bowing and even knocking their heads on the floor

"Please empress, don't do this" the two noble ladies cry and cry on the floor. However, the empress heart remain stiff and adamant of her decision. The servants were then instructed to drag them away from the sight of the empress.

The crown prince always has a sweet mouth to his evil heart

"Mother, this is just a small victory for them, don't you worry. The days of their smiles will not last long" the crown prince told his mother with an evil smile

The Empress still frustrated but seems to calm down a bit after hearing her eldest son.

"Mother, we have to be patience in order not to ruin our great plan, all these little victories is nothing to our great plan" the evil crown prince mentioned again