Chapter 14 (Arriving at Lan Mansion)

"You Promise and must keep your promise" Wangyi told his grandparents and his heart seems to soften and loosen, the tightness is easing off but never completely gone, the thought of leaving this place gives his sadness and excitement as well. Venturing into the new world outside, Wangyi wonders what awaits for him, not knowing that he will be facing something that is not as simplistic as he thought it would be.

The night passes quickly with many complicated hearts. Each and everyone in the households has different and alien feelings. This is the first time Jingyi is leaving his stable home where he lives happily with his mother through the kind help of the Cheng family.

"Jingyi, take good care of Wangyi and don't let him gets into any trouble, the boy is so beautiful that every woman will gets jealous of him" Jingyi's mother is a nanny and she loves Wangyi like another son.

"Mother, I will" Jingyi knew his mother's heart

"Jingyi, you also must take care of yourself, please come and see me when you can" Jingyi mother tries to hold back her tears, a child leaving home is truy that difficult, as the mother experienced the pain and heartaches that is now pounding her chest.

"Mother, both Wangyi and myself will be good, you take care of yourself, I am happy because the Cheng family will take care of you" Jingyi leaves with a peaceful heart because they are well treated her, their relationship with the Cheng family is officially master and servants but their chosen choice is more like relatives relationship.

Jingyi's mother nods and gives him a tight hug

"Go, now" Jingyi mother walks with him to the main hall and waits for them to set off.

Wangyi wakes up early with his grandparent, grandmother dress him up beautifully. Wangyi wears a light blue long dress with a sash, hanging with jades and gold ornaments. His hair has been tie up into a high pony, grandmother put a jade hairpin onto it with a long light blue ribbons that flows as he walks. The god like person is still having red eyes that adds misty into his red flash cheek. Although, a ger is a boy mainly in it's physical body but they are usually softer and slim and with extremely fair skin. It is quite easy to distinct them, thus grandma adds a translucent veil for Wangyi.

Cheng Ching saw the veil and nods her head. This ethereal ger son is even more beautiful than herself and he will be chased after or even kidnap with those lusty men in the Capital City. Wangyi never experienced that in Cheng Tribe, not because no men lust over him but it is more of that no man dares to overstep their leader and all know what would be their punishment.

Although the veil couldn't really hide much of his beautiful look but at least it does not shows his beauty too much. The Cheng Tribes are people who live according to the nature, they do not hide anything that are naturally in biological or physical sense. Thus, adding a veil is already something that brought a frown to Cheng Yan. This is why, they are welcoming ger and treating them as normal as this is biologically natural. However, Cheng Yan understands his wife move and so he just let it past.

Cheng Ching saw that everything is ready, as there are two bodyguards that are skill in martial arts following them. Cheng Yan knew the tradition of marrying into the palace where a small amount of servants usually following the bride and so he assigned the two faithful brothers - Big Wu and small Wu to follows Wangyi.

Everything has been mounted onto the flying horses and then the five horses of Wangyi, Jingyi, Cheng Ching and the two bodyguards are now sitting on the horses waiting for the command from Cheng Yan to allow them to fly. No matter what, the last moment is still the most difficult and so Cheng Yan holds his wife with the trembling hands and sign.