Chapter 33 (Wang Wang confident in Zhan Zhan)

"Wangyi is brought up humbly in the Cheng Tribes, my maiden family. The Zen mountain elders takes a liking to her, so they teaches her fighting skills, tactical strategies and also knowledge of medicine" Cheng Ching bows her head and speaks humbly for Wangyi.

Straight away, Zhan Xian steps in

"Y-You know medicine?" the hoarse voice of Zhan Xian is a little emotional.

Wangyi nods her head like a bobbing doll but she keeps quiet because in her heart "I have many skills that you still don't know, so don't ever bully me, hahahahaha". Those cheeky thoughts are circling her mind and somehow, the mum of course knows what he is thinking looking at the slightly twist brows and follows by a left curved up lips, Wangyi always does this when he has mischievous thoughts or wanting to do something cheeky.

Cheng Ching immediately gives him a faked cough"Ahem". Wangyi took the cue and this that naughty look turns into a sweet smile and then he reply

"Yes, trained by the Zen mountain elders" Wangyi reply.

Then Wangyi asks with curousity and then looking at the teaser who just tease him and now seems like his turns

"Medicine cannot cure naughtiness, sorry" then Wangyi opens his big eyes and looks at Zhan Ang and then pretends to looks at him with serious expression.

Zhan Ang is now of course all on fire with this naughty future spouse of his beloved brother.

"Are you implying that I am naughty" Zhan Ang is only fifteen and has been dotted by parents and his big brother Zhan Xian and so he easier spill out the beans in his brain.

Wangyi smiles and then he gives "Who ask you to annoy me first" that kind of look at Zhan Xian but he also saw his father and brother big eyes glaring at him and giving him to signal to calm the fire and thus repented because of his father and brother, he answers with a stern look

"No, you are not naughty just cute like a puppy' Wangyi smiles and then gives Zhan Ang a pitiful look.

Zhan Ang is a teenager and always looking forward to be like Zhan Xian big brother, strong and mighty and now he being labelled as a "cute puppy", of course this is not going well with him.

The emperor knew his son well and so does Zhan Xian but the tall young prince is faster

"Well said, Zhan Ang is really adorable and he will be a great man in the future, right" Zhan Xian quickly calm the fire by praising his little brother, making Zhan Ang only pouts and then he stares at his brother with a look like "you owe me one".

"Alright, accepted, cute is better than naughty" Zhan Ang laughs slightly because he knows that it is not any day that he can get his smart brother to praise him, so for the present he is temporary satisfied.

The emperor then realized that he should ask them about their trip

"So, Is everything alright coming here?" Emperor still didn't know that the assassins has attacked the entourage because Zhan didn't want to worry his father.

All eyes were on the third prince as everyone keeps quiet but only Wangyi pulls his sleeve down and show his fair white hands that forms into a fist and then lift it a little higher.

"The assassins tried to kidnap me, but the third prince came and help" Wangyi shows his appreciative look to Zhan Xian but follows by a cute pout

"I wasn't even allow to join in the fun of fighting" Wangyi tolds the emperor like he is a normal elderly gather figure to him.