Chapter 50 (Don't be stingy Xian Xian)

Both of them are very happy because they are on the right track and they bide them farewell, the little kids all surround them for hugs. Those heart warming little kids made Wangyi laughs non-stops and Zhan Xian saw the real loud heartly laughter of Wangyi.

As they walk out of the little house, Wangyi told Zhan Xian

"This Rabbit God is indeed kind" Wangyi told Zhan Xian and Zhan Xian smiles

"I think the little lion is also very kind and ....very beautiful.." Zhan Xian told Wangyi with a little shyness. The prince praising the little lion and somehow, the kids are following behind and they all heard the conversation and they runs towards Zhan Xian and Wangyi.

"Who is the lion and who is the bunny?" the kiddos are all happily surrounding the young couple, until one sweet little Ah Zhi opens his mouth and asks.

The older boy who name is now revealed to be Ah Yuan, looks at both of them serious and points to Zhan Xian

"This one is bunny" Ah Yuan told the others, and then all the kids gather around Zhan Xian and tries to examine him by opening their small eyes widely and the small hands turning Zhan Xian around, truly cute in the eyes of Wangyi, the third prince being examined by kids, (wasted if they have polaroid camera – Author crazy brain. Hey, this is ancient time...ancient time, think ancient!!!!!).

The little ones wonder why the taller and broader is called Bunny

"How is this bunny?" another boy who is a year older than An Zhi

The oldest boy walks in front of Zhan Xian and plead with him

"Show us your toothy smile" Ah Yuan asks Zhan Xian

Wangyi hugging his waist and trying not to let out out his already bursting laughter

"Show them..come on..show them.." Wangyi encouraging Zhan Xian and still controlling not to laugh out loud.

For his entire age of twenty, this is the first time, the prince is now on display for little kids to see that he is actually a bunny.

So, to please his Wangyi and all the kids, Zhan Xian widen his smile slightly and shows a little of his toothy smile which is not acceptable by Wangyi and so he shouted

"Hey, bigger smiles" the cute Wangyi comes over and then puts his slim and slender fair fingers to try and widen his smile, which can be quite mechanical. So, he winks at those little kids and suddenly he shouted

"Tickle him!!!!!" those little kids are so elated that they all jump onto the prince and starts to tickle him.

"Ahhhh.....oh..... ahhhh..." the effect is actually very good, not only the prince smiles so wide but his tears is hanging on the edge and so all his tooth are expose and he looks like a little red rabbit with his red flashing face.

"Wangyi, have mercy..." the prince laughs like never before and turns and twist trying to avoid those little hands, of course with his martial arts, he can just use his qi to push all of then away but looking at those poor little kids that always looking sad and hungry, never hang a smile on their faces, Zhan Xian doesn't even mind making himself a clown just to earn those cheerful laughter from these kids. This is especially when he saw his own Wangyi clasping and jumping about so happily. In Zhan Xian mind (This is worth it just to see and hear those laughter especially is Wangi).

Wangyi heard the third prince shouting for him and so he whistle and issue a soft command

"Alright, mission accomplished, you all saw his bunny smile" Wangyi told them but he still couldn't holds it and giggle with his hands on his stomach and he bend down and laughs, joins by the little kids again. Even Zhan Xian joins in the happy scene.