Chapter 75 (Real Wedding)

The emperor sigh in resignation because this little Wangyi will also melt and soften people's heart and she is just too hard to refuse, so he just pat her head like she is one of her children

"How about three weeks then" the emperor gives in.

Wangyi jumps high and nods her little head

"Deal!"

Then everyone laughs out so loud, Wangyi is Wangyi, no one can refuse her.

The emperor is actually very sneaky and cheeky, he is using this time to wanting to past the throne to his beloved son so that he can enjoys his two-person world with Ching-er. Wangyi is purely innocent and she fell into the emperor's trap of three weeks' time for the coronation of Zhan Xian.

To Zhan Xian, whatever his baby lion decides he will adhere and so he just nods his head and looks at his father knowing his sneaky trick

"I will only accept if you do not travel for the whole year and be my advisor," Zhan Xian told his father and then he turns to his mother with his soft gentle voice

"Father, bully the person who heal you" Zhan Xian told his mother for he knew that only his mother words will the father not bargain anymore.

Ching-er immediately took action

"Yes, passing down the baton and empowering and teaching young people is also the most important role of a good father and ruler" Ching-er glances her eyes at her husband.

The emperor can only mouth into her ears

"You betray me and you will be punish tonight in bed" the emperor told Ching-er who blushes and glares at him.

Thus, after what his beloved wife has spoken, the emperor can only seals the agreement with his nod.

"Alright, as you wanted," the emperor told his beloved son and gives him a big hug and told him

"I am proud of you" the emperor's eyes slightly red looking at his outstanding son.

Then the emperor also hugs Zhan Ang and told him in his ears "Father is very proud of this fifteen years old son" making Zhan Ang smiles happily.

The emperor also waves his hand for Ming Ming to come forward and he hugs her

"You are indeed the bones of my beloved sister, I am so glad to be given a chance to be your father. I am so proud of you" the emperor told Princess Ming Ming.

Then, the emperor makes a huge announcement

"The wedding feast continue inside and outside, today marks an important day for the Wei Country, Please enjoys the feast and I raise my cup to thank all the hero and heroine that had participated in winning the battle today. My heartfelt thanks to all of you." the emperor drink the wine in one gulp and so followed by everyone and they then did a bottom-up with the cup emptying in a position to show that they had bottom-up.

Wangyi is not a great drinker and so Zhan Xian had her drink changed into some fruit concoction, thus, there are many guests there congratulating and greeting them with drinks after drinks. Zhan Xian also doesn't like drinking too much and so it is left to all his so-called buddies helping him, it would be Xichen, Sungyung and even Wen Ning chirp in but Zhan Ang is not allowed because of his age.

Suddenly, Cheng Ching has a great profound realization and so he called her husband.

"I have not taught Wangyi anything about bedroom scene" Cheng Ching looks panic and told her husband.