Chapter 31 (Zhan Zhan helps Wang Wang)

"I am alright, please don't be sad. I am sure that after father and mother who spent 3 days at the temple praying for me. A good and wonderful pathway has been set for me. I am not scare or worry because the palace might have some kind of bunny protecting me" Wangyi is speaking through his thoughts like he is in a sunconscious manner.

All of them who are crying and sad suddenly stops.

"Bunny?"

"Who?"

"Human or anima?l"

"In the palace?"

All these words were exploding out of everyone but only Wangyi knows what and whom he is thinking of at the moment.

Wangyi keeps quiet as he doesn't know how to answer but his steadiness thus brought some suspicion from his mother, the one that live with him for seventeen years.

"Yiyi, are you alright?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"What happens to you, huh" the very concern mum asks his cute child

Wangyi then used his quick wittedness to get him out of the mess

"Oh, I am just thinking that when I am in the palace I might make some friends and hopefully they are as cute as bunny" Wangyi told them with his big innocent eyes, now he is worrying his father and brother more who understands more of the palace sinister and schemes

"NO, don't anyhow make friends please, they will sell you to the bad guys for dinner" Xichen steps forward and puts his protective arms around the cute Wangyi.

"Yes!!!!, be careful, don't be too trusting alright. Father is worry for you" Lan Yiyuan looks at Wangyi with his serious eyes.

Wangyi is actually shock with the overly reactions of both his protective father and brother. He somehow takes a step back and look at them with his big doe eyes.

"I will, father and brother, alright" Wangyi tries and calm them down first but somehow deep inside his heart, he kind of trust Zhan Zhan very much. He knew that Zhan Zhan has high martial skills and also if Zhan Zhan wants do him harm than he will attack him already and not wait until he go into the palace. However, he doesn't want to worry his family and so he just nods his head in agreement but that does not represent what his heart feels.

"Let's have dinner" the master of the house Lan Yiyuan tells everyone. So the family gathers together to eat a good meals and enjoy the precious family time.

"Thuk, thuk, thuk...: lots of cups and plates has been thrown onto the floor, each of them has been broken into multiples pieces and looking very pathetic lying on the beautiful carpeted floor of the Empress palace

"I am so angry"

"Angry like hell"

"How can they do these?"

The Empress heard the news of the edict that the Lan's Family daughter is coming into the palace in three day's time. Of course, the groom is not going to be any of her sons which drives her up the wall as the power of the Lan General cannot be discounted. The Lan family holds the military power of the country and has been loyal to the imperial royal family for a long time. The Empress knows in her heart that although his eldest son is the crown prince and the heir to the throne but she knew deeper in the bones that the emperor has never likes the eldest son and so the change of hand can be done anytime as the emperor finds the good timing. He had a strong feelings that the emperor is just waiting for the capable third prince to grow up and stabilise himself.