Chapter 38 (Pink Ears)

Ming Ming frowns and then she thinks and wanted to speak but someone beat her to it

"Yeah, you will slowly develop into a lion, strong but still very cute" Zhan Xian couldn't holds it as this is what he thinks, Wangyi look very soft from outside but after knowing him for a few more days, Zhan Xian can see his inner strength.

The emperor laughs and slaps his golden thigh again

"Hahahahaha, now I have rabbit, lion, bear and eagle in my house" the emperor delightful laughs as he really like his zoo animal family.

Then the emperor turns to Ching'er

"I am the dragon and you are my phoenix" Emperor looks at his wife loving. There were deep lines on his face, the emperor knows that he is always happy when he is with Ching'er, the one that really makes him happy, nothing like power and money can buy that kind of happiness, it itches from the heart and spread through every pores and cells of his body and then reflect fully on his happy smiles and the laughter that comes directly from the heart.

Ching'er nods shyly, she knew that even in the Imperial Palace, the phoenix is always the Empress but after so many years with her husband, she knew the in and out of his husband heart. They have gone through thick and thin, many things in the palace are not as easy as ABC (Sorry, silly expression). They need time to plan and carry out, it involves human lives and the countries welfare. Ching'er never craves for the name "EMPRESS", having the love of her life with her, loving her and spending time together with her is more than anything in the world.

The Emperor then direct them to the table, where there were specialties of snack that Ching;er specially ordered from the kitchen to welcome Wangyi and also now happily including the Princess Ming MIng.

Zhan Xian is sitting next to Wangyi and of course food has been piled up on cute Wangyi's plate. Wangyi is really happy because this is the first time he tasted such delicacies but however, being brought up by the Cheng Tribes who has always observed every aspect of table manner, Wangyi had to lower his head and silently mumble for Zhan Xian to hear

"Serve your parents" such soft voices, Wangyi hopes that only Zhan Xian can hear it.

Zhan Xian seems to immediately have a light bulbs moment and so he began to serves his parents which is not quite the normal because his parents are well served by each other. The emperor and his wife look at each other and wanted to giggle but they had to hold their breathe but not everyone is so considerate where the two younger ones makes a storm.

"What about me, brother?" Zhan Ang asks with pretends

"You always takes care of me, what happens to you now?" those fake pretends nearly can make Zhan Xian wanting to kill him immediately, but still the next one is worst than Zhan Xian

"Oh!, I heard that once the third prince has new clothes, he will discard those old clothes that we both helps to sew for him" Ming Ming laughs loud to deepen the tease about his third brother.

Zhan Xian face is all beetroot and he couldn't stand anymore and he asks directly

"What new clothes, what old clothes, you didn't even gives me clothes, maybe you both steal all my clothes" Zhan Xian knew what they are both referring that now he has Wangyi and he doesn't care about his little brother and little sister anymore.

The emperor and Ching'er look at each other and they knew that if they don't stop them, there will be round two and then the food and snacks will be cold and so the emperor smiles