Chapter 27 (Please find me)

So, Wangyi got down from his horses and slowly walks towards the rabbit, he took some of the rabbits and he playfully stokes them

"You are so cute" Wangyi talk to the rabbit.

Zhan Xian walks beside him and Wangyi hand one rabbit over to him

"A big one holding a small one, so cute"

Wangyi was still smiling and laughing when he placed one of the little rabbit onto the palm of Zhan Xian. Zhan Xian is tall and majestic, and he is usually faced with fierce battle and being the son of the emperor, he is brought up with a tough and hard outlook. Not that he is cruel but he usually doesn't pay attention to cuteness and fluff until he meet Wangyi. The cuteness and adorability of Wangyi has seem to break all the hard wired circuit in his every body cells that has been erected for his past twenty years of life.

Thus, when holding the soft bunny and now nibbling on his palm, Zhan Xian seems to have a sense of helplessness and fragility attitude towards the bunny. He looks at Wangyi with a little sense of lost and his stares at the bunny and even mumble words as

"Yeah"

"Soft"

"Cute"

Those words just split out of his mouth and making Wen Ning almost knock his head onto the ground and look around if there is a soul snatcher that has exchange or snatch his young master soul away.

Although, the words that Wangyi spoke to Zhan Xian is soft and only could heard for both of them but the mumble words of Zhan Xian can be heard by all, including the bunny on his palm, the cute bunny now is even closing his eyes to sleep like he felt the warm and safety of that warm palm.

Wangyi then turns to looks at the the lost look of the prince and smiles at him

"They are soft and gentle and needed protection" Wangyi told Zhan Xian with a serious look now. The sun seems to find the slit and creep through those thick trees and some of it hit onto Wangyi head. Now, there seems to be a crown of gold light on his head, making him looking like a beautiful angel, ready to protect the weaklings.

Zhan Xian still holding the rabbit and smiles sweetly at it and then he looks at Wangyi and asks

"Do you want to bring some home and play?" Zhan Xian asks without thinking much, he just wanted to find ways to please the cute Wangyi.

Wangyi looks at the rabbit with big eyes and then he lower his head and at the same time thinking and frowning. After a while, he nods his head but in another instant he shakes his cute head. The actions makes Zhan Xian wanting to lift up his face and have a good look at it. However, being brought up in the palace with good manner, thoseitchy hand and finger can only be restrained.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Zhan Xian asks with much gentleness, seems tp retaliate like the soft and gentle bunny in his palm.

Wangyi then lift up his head and looks into Zhan Xian big dark orbs

"Don't want to separate the bunnies from family" Wangyi told Zhan Xian in a very soft voice, just enough for both of them to hear only.

The prince silent but looks at the cute Wangyi who is always cheerful and happy, there is suddenly a layer of frost on top of his face. it is hard to fathom what is under that layer of frost but after deep observation, doesn't seems to be like anything that makes the cute Wangyi happy.

Zhan Xian tries to break the silent and he wishes in his heart that he could melt that layer of frost for Wangyi to make him happy.

"Alright, don't separate them then" Zhan Xian told Wangyi in a very gentle tone, even all those handsome features soften when he speaks.