Chapter 78 (Deeper and no gap)

Chapter 78 (DEEPER and No GAP)

Among those cheers and shouting, Zhan Xian leans onto Wangyi's ear

"Are you happy my baobei's wife" Zhan Xian asks very gently and softly, those lips already touching his wife ears lobe and even taking advantage of it to give it a light kiss.

With so many eyes watching from below and behind, Wangyi is a little shy and she just nods and hummed to Zhan Xian

"Mn"

Then, Zhan Xian smiles at her and leans in again

"You have to reward me tonight" the naughty bunny told the baby lion

Wangyi freezes.

The newly crown emperor smiles sweetly at his beloved and doesn't even care that they are now standing at the top of the palace waving at all the Wei people loving up at them.

Wangyi face starts to turn red and he suddenly has an idea

"I-I will make lots of nice food for you tonight, how about it huh" Wangyi smiles and hopes that maybe some food and chewing exercise might help to de-escalate that beasty desire.

Zhan Xian frowns and looks at Wangyi

"There are already lots of food here now, don't worry about making nice food for me" Zhan Xian told his beloved empress.

"B-But, I am hungry..." Wangyi pouts, her little head is thinking of ways to feed that beasty desire. Honestly, it is not that she doesn't enjoy it, she loves Zhan Xian with all her heart, Zhan Xian did what she wanted for the ger, liberating them from all those belittling eyes that bond them down almost as slaves.

Zhan Xian pats his beloved head

"I will feed you and make sure you are full" Zhan Xian told Wangyi.

Little Wangyi nods her head, thinking that Zhan Xian had agreed that they will have a feast and thus, it will make their time together lessen.

However, there seems to be something amiss, because looking at those bunny smiles and smirk and also those lust in the eyes, Wangyi tries to twist her brain and suddenly she realizes and she pouts

"Noooo...you don't feed me with your weapon, it will be too much tonight" Wangyi realization and quickly warned her husband.

Zhan Xian smiles at his sweet baby lion, he loves this baby so much and likes to tease her so much, especially those fearful shy looks, it makes him excited, and thus, he loves to tease her more, it is like a medicine dose to him, it enlightens his spirit and makes him exceptionally happy. He also knew that his beloved knew how much he loves her.

So, in front of everyone and also their families, Zhan Xian just couldn't hold himself anymore, and did a public display of his love for Wangyi.

Zhan Xian comes toward Wangyi, cupped her face, and planted a very gentle kiss on her soft kiss, although it is feather-light and fast. but such kind of public display has never happened before for thousands and thousands of years of history in the time of Wei Country. No matter, how much the emperor loves his wife, he can never display in front of the official, people, and even those neighboring delegates for fear of people knowing his weaknesses or even sighting him as a weak emperor or someone that is soft-hearted.

However, to Zhan Xian, he doesn't really care too much about all this stuff, he knows that he is strong enough to protect Wangyi and also Wangyi is intelligent and smart and not easy to be cheated or defeated. He just wanted to let everyone knows that this is his beloved and so that no one would ever think of taking it from him unless they enjoy not having their heads on their shoulders. In Zhan Xian's mind, whatever, the wind comes, he will block, whatever storm comes he will also block for the sake of Wangyi.