Chapter 61 (Wangyi a matchmaker)

After a while, the emperor turns into a solemn look and he voice softly

"I like to see how long you can sit on the throne of the empress" The emperor gritted his teeth and ball his tensed fist silently, only Ching-er who is always beside his beloved husband knew what is stirring those anger inside the emperor.

They all sat down to have a wonder dinner, just as Wangyi's reward, the dinner table full of delicious food which is what it has been missing for the two adventurer's, there is always a saying that nothing in the world can compare to the palace cooking, the reason being all the chef that are good enough would want to work in the Imperial Palace where their pay are very high and also many other benefits given to them.

Everyone loves this cutie pie, the emperor even personal put a piece of fish in front of Wangyi

"Eat, you are too thin" the emperor told Wangyi

Ming Ming teases her father

"Father, slim is beauty, do you want her to be like the neighbour barbaric country where their girls are all bigger than brother, hahaha" Ming Ming laughs as she remembered the last Lantern Festival

"Brother, the princess from the barbaric country wanted to marry you last year remember and you declare that you will only marry when you reach twenty.... now you are twenty...I wonder what will happen on the coming Lantern Festival" Ming Ming teases her brother.

Zhan Xian shivers when he remembered what happened last year, the thought of the big princess insists on marrying him until he himself declared that he will not marry until he is twenty. The princess boldly declare that she will wait for him.

"Now, I lost my appetite because of you, naughty girl" Zhan Xian flip his sister head.

Wangyi listens that someone wanted to marry his Zhan Xian and she feels uncomfortable , she now feels like her heart aches when she think about it and so her speed of eating has slow down a lot, until the one sitting next to her, Zhan Xian notices that.

"What happen? Don't you like the roasted duck here?" Zhan Xian asks

Wangyi lowers her head and then begins to poke her chopstick into the rice bowl many times with no words or even wanting to lift up her head.

Ching-er is a very warm and sensitive woman and she think Wangyi might be sad over some matter and then she remembers that Ming Ming is talking about the barbaric princes wanting to marry Zhan Xian.

Ching-er walks over to tap Wangyi shoulder and signal to her

"Child, are you feeling uncomfortable?" Ching-er wasks and she also didn't want to join into conclusion and then she waited for a while but there wasn't any responses, then Ching-er tries again

"We are a family and you can tell us anything that is troubling you" Ching-er told Wangyi.

After a while, the cute little head has raised and her eyes is slightly red and her lips thin into a narrow line and her nose is also a little wet

Wangyi turns around and asks Zhan Xian

"You said No Concubine when we married" Wangyi then burst out every words and by then her tears roll down her slim white cheek, feeling agrieved, anyone that looks at her will feel their hearts aches.

Zhan Xian immediately put down her chop sticks

"Yi-er.... of course I won't take concubine" Zhan Xian was too shock to even answer properly.