Chapter 51 (You eat my finger)

The one that has a good sleep seems to wake up for a short time in the middle of the night

"Why are you not sleeping, come closer to me, I am not stingy with my body heat" Wangyi speaking like in a dream and he told Zhan Xian

"Bang!!!!!!" the third prince now suffers from body overheat again.......

The cute Wangyi is sleeping so soundly as his body is sticking to the prince like a plaster, this could be due to the coldness in the jungle, the light wind seems to blow strongly as the temperature calms down by the sea and the scourging heat from the sun is gone as the sun is taking his rest, the moon in the night just dimly shines it light making everything peaceful and calm. However, this is not the same in the tent for someone who has experience a swirl of whirlpool of heat heating up his body.

Zhan Xian never experience such difficulties in his life and he knew that he needs to calm his body down and he got angry with his disobedience friend down his belly, which is not making it easy for him.

After while, some clear headedness sees to take over and he begins to speaks word that might makes his body obey

"One Zhan Xian going to sleep"

"Two Zhan Xina going to sleep"

"Three Zhan Xian going to sleep"

This time round, the prince doesn't need to count to a thousand because, now his is really tire and by the time, he counts to twenty, he is already in his dreamland.

The next morning, Wangyi opens his big eyes and he finds the environment very strange, When he opens his eyes, he finds the space very closed in and it is like he is in a cave, it took him a while to recollect where he is. Wangyi immediately turns to his side and he found the third prince sleeping very peacefully. His both hands are holding each other, like he is afraid that one of them might do something that is out proper. Wangyi frowns for a while with no understanding but the snoring sound of the prince shows that he is tire and sleeping very soundly.

The cheeky Wangyi ordinary wanted to find some grass to tickle the prince nose but found him so sound asleep, Wangyi decided to let go of his mischievous ideas and lean back to try and get more sleep. However, Wangyi has never slept with anyone before and thus he felt a little weird. He turns around again and saw the side view of Zhan Xian with his mouth apart, looking quite cute.

The poor man is so sleepy that even a fly flew in his mouth, he will not be aware. To be known as the most handsome man in the Wei Capital city is not a trivial matter at all. Thus, the high bridge nose and the protrude cheek bones of Zhan Xian has it attractive view, plus Zhan Xian has very thin lips and below that, there is a little mole looking inconspicuous but occupied an outstanding place.

Wangyi just looks at Zhan Xian dazly as the prince looks like a sleeping bunny, extremely peaceful and calm and it makes people heart's feeling itchy and wanting to slide their finger across those handsome tall nose and also fan these incredibly long lashes that are now in great contrast with the white skin of the face. Wangyi starts to feel the rising race in his heart. This kind of drumming is even seems to be faster than when he watches the horse racing competition held in Cheng Tribes, even when he himself participate in the competition. Now, the itchiness somehow spread to his hands and he raise his slim and fair fingers to slightly go through the contour of the side features of Zhan Xian face. Wangyi's arm had to be lifted up so that the fingers can trace the contour of that high beautiful nose of the prince. However, because the ankle of the arm being lifted up, makes it a bit tiring, so the gentle finger tips drops a little lower and touches the nose of the sleeping Zhan Xian.