Chapter 17 (Shadowed man sent his help)

"Please.....Wangyi, better stay here or there might be harm to you...h-how..w-what can I do" Jingyi pulls Wangyi sleeves. Wangyi pushes the hand away and pouts

"If you don't follows me, then I will go out alone" Wangyi folds his arm on his chest and Jingyi sign internally, how can he every let this young boy out of his sight.

With a very different decision, he finally agrees

"Okay, let go out and play but you must be careful and never take out your veil, alright" Jingyi told Wangyi and of course the boy is jumping up and down like a monkey....

So, Jingyi helps Wangyi to change his clothes, he now wears a dark grey and plain clothes, and also there is no ribbons on his head but all his hair now bun up on top like a man. However, Wangyi is so delicate that he still looks very pretty and so a black veil is added on his face. Jingyi does not have such soft features like Wangyi and so when he dressed as a man, he is indeed looks like a man but maybe a softer man but Wangyi still looks too beautiful.

Wangyi looks at himself and he feels very satisfied.

"Jingyi, quick, we are wasting time, every minute counts, quick lets go out by the kitchen, I found that there is a back door where they deliver the food for the kitchen and there is no guard there or maybe a very old guard who always falls asleep,

Jingyi had to run with a shoe on his hand as Wangyi is just so impatient and when they reached the kitchen, truly these staff are just servants working in the kitchen and they are all too immersed in cooking with all the steam all over the place and thus, it is easy for the two of them to sneak through them without anyone looking at them, as they are wearing very plain clothes and with a bun on top of the head, they might have beautiful face like Wangyi but with a mask, no one cares because the chef also wears a mask as sometimes the steam is too much for them.

Thus, the two of them walk past the kitchen very quickly and then they reached the backyard door and the old man guard is there playing with some ants.

Jingyi voice is more rough and so he cough and deepened his voice

"Open the door... We need to go out and buy some ingredients for the kitchen staff" Jingyi harsh voice told the old guard, but the old guard who feels like he is in the iron castle because no one would be stupid enough to attack the general's house and so his attitude is too carefree and he just open the door without taking too caution to look at the two young person and let them out.

As soon as the back door is closed. Wangyi jumps in joy and holding Jingyi's hand, he told him

"Let walks around the city and then find some good food"

"I am so happy"

"It is a fun fun day for me"

So, the two of them walking in the busy city of the capital, they pass by many stores and Wangyi is so engross in all the things in the stores.

His hands and fingers touches everything like a little kid, even though he wears a mask but because his skin is so fair and his eyes are so beautiful, most of the store owner are friendly towards him. The things here are too shining and beautiful but as from Lan family, he seem a lot of those and so he enjoys these but he doesn't want to buy them.

After a while, his stomach growls in hunger

"Jingyi, I think we need to find a restaurant and eat" Wangyi told Jingyi and Jingyi also nods