Chapter 66 (Fight for your Love)

Chapter 66 (Fight for your love)

Hey everyone

I am so sorry, when I said finishing soon, it will not be just one chapter.

I really love to have closure for everyone.

Thank you.

Maybe a few more chapters, I don't know.

I am also thinking about my next story already.

It will be a rebirth story.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, too long and so split into two chapters

I hope this is alright

Please forgive all the grammar mistakes

I am a bit tire to check, sorry

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The sight of the food already makes everyone anxious and eager to crawl their hands in, so all the unpleasantness of what happened to the two older princes were almost forgotten till their next challenges comes.

The emperor himself has never seen such delicious food, although, Wei Country is the richest country among their neighbours. This is due to the emperor focus and diligent in his duty towards the country. The Emperor is not a selfish man, he always share a part of his earning with the people. His policy has always been

"When the people are happy, the ruler is happy"

"When the people are prosperous, the ruler is prosperous"

"When the people are peaceful, the country is peaceful"

Thus, although, there are some small up raising by the greedy officials, the emperor keeps taps on them and finds good solid evidences to adequately punish them. He is a meticulous person, his punishment doesn't based on his whim and fancy, he wanted those that go against him to be satisfied with the punishment he issued to have no defend at all. He rules with iron hand on certain matters but also with compassions when needed. The good officials will give their heart to the emperor and follows and obeys him dutifully.

When trays and trays of food were passed around for the first entry on their table, everyone savour it with joy on their faces.

Suddenly, many court male servants with their tidy uniforms were out and place many tables at the side of the hall which is just behind where the guests and delegates are seating. Wangyi then uses his thick and cute lips for a little whistles and food comes out from the maiden servants in all directions and place on the tables that are now full to the brim. Everyone eyes are glue to the multiple colourful displays of food at the tables behind.

Zhan Xian then took the centre stage and he announces

"We have excellent chef working day and night to create multiple new taste and food, we find that it would be a waste to limit it, so now, we are going to do something different. Those delicious food are behind you and all of you can just take your place and take what you like to eat and there will be no limitation if you like something very much, you can always comes back to fulfil that desire. I hope you all like this new style of eating, it also gives your body time to shakes off those stiffness and exercise a bit, the more you exercise and walk around, the more food you can eat" Zhan Xian of course comes with a tease making everyone laughing and slamming the table for some barbarian King.

There is no resentment to this new style of eating (Author: In our time here is called "Buffet", I was just thinking of the Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore when I went back with my family three years ago and enjoys it very much. There are representation of many countries delicacies). Instead, everyone finds it refreshing and very interesting. Instantly, the royalties and delegates got up from their seats, probably a good time to stretch their limbs and starts to walk around the tables with their hand folded behind their back. This is probably no one want to look greedy but however, after a while, when their eyes were all amazed by the colour display food that brings desire through their eyes, the smell of those hot steaming dishes that intoxicate their senses making their stomach churns in hunger, they are already stuck on the spots but rather find it a bit awkward to take a plate and dish the food as they have been served probably since young, and now, asking them to serve themselves most of the are still uncomfortable.