12."shelby boy"

"You'll feel complete,you'll see her hair flowing in the air.
When youll hear a heartbeat in you soul
You'll know she's there"

He remembered it as a beautiful evening on the beach that day.He was young around the age of 18.But his looks were still that of a god.

He remembered arthur,John and Ada all running behind each other and shouting.He remembered Polly laughing at them.But most of all he remembered her.

There was y/n.A young beautiful angel that Tommy fell for.She was running behind John,playing and shouting at him for messing with her hair

"You better fucking stop John!!"she warned as she ran behind him
"Oh boo hoo"he screamed back laughing.They both burst out into laughter.He remembered the way it echoes in his ears.The way her cheeks go pink when she's out of breath and laughs.

"Were you in on this too tommy?"She shouted towards him while he smoked standing near Polly.

He let out a chuckle and nodded.
"Everythings fair in love and war"he said smirking towards her with his eyebrow raised at her.She made an angry face and let out a breath.

"Oh I'm taking revenge"she pointed towards him while squinting her eyes in anger.Tommy let out a loud laugh.

"Tommy here's your drink"Polly said giving him a glass of whiskey while she was making another one.Before he could grab it y/n took his glass and gulped his drink all at once.

"Thank you Shelby boy "she said and handed him the glass while walking away.
"Oh no you don't"Tommy shouted and ran towards her.She started laughing and ran away from him.

He caught up to her when they were far away from the others.He grabbed her waist and slammed her body against his causing her to Yelp in surprise and burst out in laughter.

She took her time to calm her breath down and stare at his eyes.Eyes so deep she could drown in them if she wanted to kill herself.She felt a blush on her cheeks causing Tommy to let out a chuckle.

He brought his thumb up to her cheek and slightly stroked it on her smooth skin.

"You're so beautiful.I'm going to marry you when we get a little older"he smirked in
delight

"I'll be waiting Shelby boy"

"Remembering the old times?"her smooth voice came up to his ear.She lied on his arm with her head on his chest as she listened to his slow heartbeat.

"Hmm"he said.Y/n positioned herself a little behind so that she could see his face.He looked at her with deep compassion and love.

"You sure did keep your promise"she whispered while she looked in his eyes and slowly traced her finger on his tattoo on his chest.

"The only promise I always knew I will fulfil first.And it was the best decision I ever made"he whispered huskily and slowly stroked her blushed cheek with his thumb.

"I'm glad"she whispered and placed a soft peck on his lips.He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

"I love you"he whispered as he lifted her chin up

"I love you too Shelby boy"y/n whispered and burst out in laughter again.