18.The afterlife

(Okay a little different chapter in which your character is an angel sent from heavens to help Tommy.She also had a dead mother so that's pretty important).

Y/n was not an ordinary girl.She was a drop of heaven that fell on Birmingham to save and help Thomas Shelby.She was a gifted girl given the power of a saviour and worshiper.

She fell for Thomas Shelby.And he did for her.She was truly a drop of heaven.Her beauty couldn't be described in words.She helped Thomas and saved his life when he was at his lowest.He loved her more than anything in his life."I'll never leave you"are the words she said that gave him hope in life.

But now she laid as blood dripped from her bullet wound.She took a bullet for Thomas and it hit her right on her heart.
"Y/n!!!"tommy screamed while cupping her face.

She slowly looked in his deep blue eyes for a last time.She slowly touched his cheek with her blooded hand and stroked his cheek with a smile on her face.

She could feel her breathing getting slower.she could see black spots coming in front of her face.She could feel her heartbeat getting slower.She didn't want to leave him.She wanted to stay with him but her body was giving up on her.

"No!!!"he screamed as tears flowed down his eyes.He put her body close to his for a last time and hugged her tight.

"No"he cried and held on to her tight praying she lives.

He felt her hand that once held his shoulder drop to the floor.He broke out in sobs and cries.

"No!!!!"he screamed again as tears formed in his families eyes.Polly let out a sob and covered her head with her black scarf that once covered her beautiful dress.She never saw Tommy so hurt so in pain.It hurt her so much.

Y/n let out her last breath as everything went dark.

Y/n opened her eyes to see a bright white light.She squinted her eyes and immediately recognised where she was.

"No"she whispered sadly.She felt her hers break in pieces.She didn't fulfil her promise of never leaving him.

"Like the place"a woman's voice said from behind.Y/n turned her head to see her mother sitting on a white bench with her legs crossed and her hands in front of her.

"Mother?"y/n gasped with wide eyes

"It's me"she smiled and stood up
"I see your joining us"she said a bit more sadly.

"I -I don't want to"y/n said as a tear fell down her eyes.

"I can't leave him.This was what I was sent down for.I want to go back"y/n explained to her mother

"I've never done it but you can try"her mother shrugged and raised her eyebrows in amusement

"Come back please"tommy voice echoes through her ears.

"Fuck!!"he screamed as his voice reached her ear again

"Ok he need to stop using that language if he's going to come here"her mother said

"I need you please"his cries echoes in her ears again

"No no no"y/n whispered

"Love it's your choice if you want to go back.This place is paradise but maybe a place where you are with him is heaven"her mother said while walking away from her

"No mom don't go!"she shouted

"I'm not going anywhere I live here"her mother said while reappearing on another bench behind her.

"Right"she sighed

"Go"her mother smiled and nodded

"Save him"she completed when she heard the snap of her fingers.It was like her body rebooted and she opened her eyes and let out a loud gasp.

Everyone around her flinched.Even Tommy.They all looked at her with wide eyes.It was almost like they were having an attack of shock.

She calmed her breathing down and looked back at Tommy.His eyes were wide with shock

His eyes were wide with shock

(Bruh he's so hot)

"Told you I'll keep up with my promise)y/n smirked

Tommy was stuck in his position for a while.Like someone glued him there.He was so deep in shock.Y/n knew she had to do something.She looked back and saw his whole family looking at her with shock.

She gave them a look but they didn't change theirs and kept looking at her with wide eyes.It's like they saw a ghost.She looked back at Tommy.He was still stuck in his position,not believing she was real.

She slowly took him in her embrace so that he could feel that she was real.He was still deep in shock.But when she slowly ran her hands through his hair he knew it was her.He closed his eyes and hugged her tight.Not wanting to let her go again.He let out sobs and y:n could feel her eyes watering again.

"I'm never leaving you Tommy"she smiled softly in between her cries

"But how?"He asked
"Shh shh I'll tell you later"she smiled and gave him a kiss on his lips

"Same goes for you all I'll tell you guys later too"she said to the wide eyed people standing in front who were still....well standing with wide eyes.

"Never leave me again"tommy said looking in
Her eyes and cupping her face

"I won't"she smiled and kissed his lips.