160.12:00 at night

(I suggest you listen to this beautiful song along with the chapter.It will really help u to understand what I'm portraying here)

Y/n liked to listen to slow orchestra late at night.She walked in her kitchen and grabbed a glass of wine for herself.

She walked back in her living room hall and sat down on the sofa taking a sip of her wine and closing her eyes.She couldn't attain peace in her sleep so she preferred it when she was wide awake

The moment of peace was disturbed by a knock on her door.She tried to ignore it for a moment but the person outside knocked again.

She sighed and got up from her seat walking up to the door to see who was outside.She opened the door and saw Tommy standing outside.His face was glowing with an emotion,eyes were sparkling at the sight of her.

"Tommy?What are you doing here,it's 12:00 at-"he walked forward,his tall frame covering hers as he closed the door behind and didn't waste his time to put his hand on her cheek and bent forward to place his lips on hers

Y/n was shocked at first but eventually learned to drown in his skin.He picked her up quickly in between the kiss and walked to her couch,not removing his lips from her delightful ones.

He put her down on the coffee table urgently yet softly.Her wine spilled down from the table,like a river of blood flowing from a body.The candles kept on the table fell down,the warm wax touched her fingers but she didn't care.

He grazed his cold hand on her warm skin,making her shiver up and down.Blood pumped faster in both there bodies.There heart rate was going up and down constantly.

Tommy bit her lower lips pulling it a little away from her mouth.She buried her fingers in his brown hair tugging on them slightly.

The fire in the fireplace rose in flames again.It's crackling sound echoed in the whole hall.The night was nothing like they had ever experienced

The wolves howled outside when the full moon light lit the whole world.The softest ray of moonlight hitting his face and glowing his blue eyes.

Her body shivered at just the sight of it.His eyes turning colours with his emotions.His gaze turned back at her lips which were swollen a little and were cherry pink.

He brought his thumb up to touch her bottom lip.She let him do whatever he wanted because she knew moments like these had to be savoured.

It was so unexpected that a man comes at your house 12:00 at night,and gifts you the most memorable night of your life

He softly stroked his cold fingertips across her skin of her neck.He placed his warm lips on her  neck like a vampire ready to take what was his.

Her breath hitched when he kissed her sweet spot.He went from her collarbone,to her neck and then her ear lobes whispering sweet things in her ears.

He took a soft sniff of her hair.The smell of vanilla,jasmine,wine and smoke filled his nostrils.He closed his eyes to enjoy it more inhaling and exhaling the fragrance of heaven.

In under a matter of minutes there bodies were collided together.He hasn't felt something like this before.With her,he could believe something like heaven actually existed.

She looked up in his eyes that were already staring down at her with so much love.She brought her hand up to touch his cheek and he bent forward a little so that she could reach him

"I love you Tommy"she whispered bringing her face closer to his lips

"I love you too y/n.More than anything"