The goddess part 3-Mine

It had been two days since y/n returned back.Back to Birmingham.Back to thomas.She used to feel her stomach tingling whenever she used to see him.A sudden rush of excitement used to run through both their bodies when they were going to meet each other.

It was something they looked forward too.

Thomas was currently walking towards y/n's house to give her a special invitation.He kept his usual cool but from the inside he was happy to meet her.It was a feeling that can't be put in words.

He walked up to her doorstep and knocked on it.He waited for a minute when the door opened and came y/n.A towel in her hand while she was drying her wet hair.She was wearing causal clothes.

He raised his eyebrows and spoke up "Am I interrupting something?"he asked looking at her up and down

"Am I interrupting something?"he asked looking at her up and down.

"No no come on in"she opened the door further for him.He walked in examining her house.It was big and pretty.It had chandeliers and beautiful furniture.It was pretty Porsche in his eyes but he liked how it was maintained.

"So uh what makes you come by?"she asked politely while she walked towards the other side of the house to put her towel back.

He looked at her walking here and there for a while and spoke up when she finally gave all her attention to him

"Here"he said giving her the invitation card.She raised her eyebrow and took it from his hand trying her best to ignore the electric feeling they both felt when there fingers brushed together.

She slowly opened it and saw an invitation card.She slowly read it as a smile came to her face.

"A ball?"she asked removing her gaze from the card to his eyes

He simply nodded in return while he put his hands in his pockets

"For business you know"he said

"Alright I'll be there"she smiled at him

"Wear something more ladylike you know a dress?"he said while walking towards the door hiding the smirk coming up to his face when she looked at her clothes.

She rolled her eyes playfully and walked with him towards the door.

"What's a colour you like?"she asked causing him to stop and look back at her.He paused for a while

"How about white?It will match my tux a little"he said as he walked outside making y/n stand still in her spot for a while taking in his words.

She felt a smile creeping up on her face as she closed the door and sighed

"White it is"she said while blushing slightly

It was around 8:30 pm now.Y/n was getting dressed.She wore a white dress just like Tommy said.It was light and beautiful.