77.All to myself

⚠️ 18+.   (Yall gonna read it anyways who cares)

Y/n was dressing up in her room upstairs.She wore the most gorgeous dress she had.It was covered with white silk and had a long hem at the back.

The dress showed her perfect collarbones,sharp shoulders and a lot of cleavage.Wait till tommy sees that.

Y/n placed a blue sapphire necklace Tommy gifted her on her neck.It completed her look.
In her eyes she was dressing up too much for someone else's party but who cares.

She stood up from her seat and walked out of the room.But she was stopped by Mary

"You look marvellous"Mary gasped putting a hand on her chest.

Y/n felt her face getting warm.She smiled at Mary and bowed at her.

"Thank you Mary"she smiled at her and walked away.She held the ledge of the stairs and her dress from the other hand and slowly walked down the steps.

Tommy was standing downstairs leaning against the wall at the corner with some kind of papers in his hand

He heard heels click against the wooden floor so he looked up and saw y/n gracefully walking down the stairs.

He looked at her up and down and slowly licked his lips.

Y/n smiled with pride and walked over to him.The way her hips swayed in that silk that covered her curves perfectly was sending Tommy to his edge.

"Evening mr Shelby"she teased him and pushed herself closed to him and put her arms around his neck

He put his arms around her waist,the soft silk grazing his hands.

"Evening Mrs Shelby"tommy replied with a teasing smirk.His eyes went everywhere slowly and steadily.Her face,hair,his necklace,breast

Okay they stayed there for a while

"Tommy!"y/n scolded playfully causing him to snap out of it and blink a few times.

He kept looking here and there on her dress for a while and then shook his head.

"What?You don't like it?"y/n asked furrowing her eyebrows.

Tommy leaned closer to her face and put his hands on her hip.

"No I love it.But I don't want anyone else to see you like this.I want you in this dress all for myself"he whispered.

His hot breath tingled on her neck making her shudder under his touch.He gripped her hip and pulled her close to his body.

"We're not going anymore"he whispered and picked her up immediately causing her to Yelp in surprise and grip his neck.

He walked towards the dining area and placed her on the table and stood between her legs.
He immediately attacked her neck causing her to whimper with surprise.

Tommy knew where her sweet spot was and placed his lips on the area right below her ear.Y/n let out a pleased moan and closed her eyes.She could feel the smirk on his lips against her neck.

She wasn't going to let him win so easily.She pulled back a little and took over him.

She gripped him by his back and pulled him closer to her and started kissing him roughly.She brought her hand up to his hair and tugged on his brown locks earning a delightful groan from him.

She slowly bit his bottom lip making him groan in delight.She gripped his waist with her legs and pulled herself even more close to him which he never thought was possible.

His hunger and greed was increasing with every second.Y/n could feel the heat radiating from his body.

In a matter of second he gripped the back of her dress and tore it apart.Y/n gasped in between the kiss when the cold air hit her but Tommy placed his hands behind to protect her from it.

He picked her up from the table and she locked her legs around his waist and he walked upstairs to their room.

"Tommy"she gasped

"I'll buy you another one"he said quickly telling that he was getting impatient.It made y/n chuckle a little.

He opened the door by his foot and walked inside closing it behind him.

"So impatient"y/n laughed earning a groan from Tommy.He placed his lips back at hers and whispered

"ALL TO MYSELF"