34.My nerves

Y/n was sitting in Tommy's office waiting for him to come in.She sat on his large office chair,a cigarette in her hand and an angry smirk plastered on her face.

It was a matter of minutes when he came in.His eyes immediately shot up at her and he let out a deep breath.

"What are you doing here?Tommy asked lighting a cigarette

"Wow hello to you too"y/n sighed and stood up from his chair

"What do you want y/n?"tommy asked sighing loudly

Y/n walked over to his window and leaned against it.Her beautiful reflection glistening on the window with the moon light.

Tommy could see it all.He could see her eyes were hiding something and the smile on her face wasn't reflecting happiness.But above them all she was beautiful.

"Answer"she said

"That's what I want"she said smiling dangerously

"Look I know-"Tommy said but was interrupted

" Thomas Shelby.You come up in my business and pay my employees to do work for you.To tell you how My business works and snitch on me for you!And god curse them all for actually coming up to you following your line of money!"she said in pure anger

She turned around and walked over to him.Her hand crossed around her chest.Eyes dark with anger.

Tommy cursed himself for thinking that she was looking hot.He could feel his body language changing and he cursed himself for it.

"I don't interrupted in your business Tommy so neither should you.And don't you dare give me an apology"she spat putting her finger on his chest.

They were so close that the air of the room got immediately thick with lust and heat.They both could feel it.As much as they wanted to pull away they wanted to make a move too.

She immediately took a step back when she came in her senses.The warmth went back to cold.

She took another step back and ran her hands through her face.

All she wanted to do was to jump in his arms and kiss him till his lips swell.

And all he wanted to do was to hold her beautiful body and slam it against the wall.

They both had their minds in the gutter until John opened the door.

"Aye Tommy we going to the garrison you want to come?"he asked not noticing that y/n was there.

He saw Tommy staring darkly at something so he turned around and saw y/n standing in the corner leaning against the wall with a cold look on her face.

"Hello there gorgeous"John smirked while walking towards her but Tommy pulled his back.

"Hello to you too John.Atleast someone greets guests here"she smirked looking over at Tommy and squinting her eyes.

"Right off you go John"tommy patted his back

"And put a nail in the tyre of that expensive Rolls Royce outside so our guest here won't have to leave"tommy smirked not removing his eyes from her.

"Tommy don't you dare!"she said while walking towards the door to open it but Tommy immediately closed it back.

"You're staying"he said smirking at her.She let out a deep sigh and rolled her tongue in her mouth.

Oh and Tommy lost it all then.His beast called out to him.

"Take her Tommy.She's yours and yours only"the voice said.And he would lie if he said he didn't want to.

"You have some nerve Thomas"y/n spat in anger facing towards him.

"Well I'd rather make you stay here y/n"he said walking closer to her.She took a step back so that she could stop herself from doing what she wanted too.

He took another step and she stepped back again.They did this until his office wall slammed against her body.

"That's where I want you to be"he whispered close to her ear.Oh god her knees felt weak.She could fall in his embrace any minute.Her body was forcing her to slam into him.But her mind was trying to keep control.

"You pull my nerves y/n"he whispered against her ear as his voice grazed her skin.

Her body shuddered when his warm breath hit her soft skin.He always imagined what it would be like kissing her pouty lips.

Whenever she used to bite it in front of him he used to feel his beast growl.He always wanted to pull her bottom lip between his teeth.

He always wanted her.

He was waiting for her to do something.But instead she bit her bottom lips in anxiousness.Little did she knew that was all he wanted.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.Her long neck in the sight of his eyes.

"Don't you dare bite that lip again"he whispered huskily

"Or I'll bite it for you"he said clenching his jawline revealing his cuts.

Y/n knew it would drive him nuts so she bit it again.This time she kept biting it until blood trickled out of it.

"Fuck"he whispered and slammed his lips on hers.

It was blissful.Tommy felt like he was getting lightheaded.Her lips moved with him in motion.They locked perfectly with each other.

Her lips turned out to be better than he imagined.They were soft yet devouring.They tasted sweet yet salty.

The smoky taste of cigarettes and alcohol made y/n got crazy.She pulled his neck closer to her face wanting more of his blissful taste.He brought his hands to her waist that fit perfectly in his embrace.

"Jump"he whispered breathlessly and y/n jumped in his arms,locking her legs on his waist as he slammed her body against the wall.

This is what Tommy always wanted to do.And it was all better than he imagined.

His long eyelashes fell beautifully on a small part of his cheek.Y/n slowly tugged his brown locks and a groan erupted from his mouth.

They both pulled away for a breath staring deep in each other's eyes.

Her chest moved up and down so that she could catch her breath and god it made him want her even more.

Y/n slowly leaned forward and placed her lips against his ear.

"You really have some nerve Tom"she whispered

The way she said his name as Tom made his body immediately react to it.

He slammed his lips on hers again but this time more hungrily.She cupped his face while he searched for her tongue.She kept her mouth closed not allowing him to enter.

He immediately knew she was testing him.He but her bottom lips causing a gasp to erupt from her throat as he brought his tongue in her mouth and smirked in victory.

He pulled away causing y/n to sigh I'm frustration.

"Don't worry love I'm not done with you yet"he said and carried her over to his room locking the door behind.